PDA

View Full Version : DHI Cup 2013 - 11/13 January - Entry now live!


jimmy
27-09-2012, 08:47 AM
The annual DHI Cup race for both off-road and on-road cars takes place over the weekend of 11th-13th January 2013, in Odense, Denmark.
oOple.com will be there in full force to cover this fantastic event!



http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/dhi2013.jpg (http://www.dhi-cup.dk)

The DHI Cup 2013, as in 2012 will there be an Off-Road and On-Road race held in the same Arena. Check out the dedicated website for the race here: http://www.dhi-cup.dk

The classes will be 2WD and 4WD Off-Road and Touring Car Modifed and Super Stock, rules is not completely established yet and will be announced soon.

The entry is now live!


http://www.myrcm.ch/main?hId[1]=org&dId[O]=80&pLa=en (http://www.myrcm.ch/main?hId%5b1%5d=org&dId%5bO%5d=80&pLa=en)

Entry fee Dkr. 300,- (31£) pr. class Off-Road

Entry fee Dkr. 500,- (53£) incl. 1 set of LRP CPX control tire [50£)pr. class Touring Car


Hotel information
OCC Hotel ”Trackside” Hotel
Booking at OCC must be done before December 1st 2012
http://www.hotelodense.dk or e-mail [email protected]
Please add: "DHI Cup" on your booking to get the special DHI prices.
Price pr. single room: 735 DKK
Price pr. Double room: 875 DKK
Cabinn Odense Hotel
www.cabinn.com (http://www.cabinn.com)
Single room DKK 450,-

Double room DKK 575,-
3 bed room DKK 700,-
Prices are per room per night and only in combination with booking code: 1304252
Cabinn Odense Hotel
Østre Stationsvej 7-9
5000 Odense C
Tlf.: (+45) 63 14 57 00 / E-mail: [email protected]

David Church
27-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Great news that Team oOple will be there!!!

I will be the MC and commentator for this event, I hope the touring car drivers are ready for some off road commentating haha

This is set to be a great event!!!:D

jimmy
27-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Are you commentating only dave or racing too? Will you be commentating on the TC's? That should be plenty fun!!! :woot:

Jan Larsen
27-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Hopefully we can get some brits over here this time :)

David Church
28-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Are you commentating only dave or racing too? Will you be commentating on the TC's? That should be plenty fun!!! :woot:

I'm on the mic all weekend, no racing for me! And yes the TC drivers will get some off road madness style commentating hehe!!!

jimmy
28-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Can't wait! :)
Will you be doing some oOple video interviews Dave? I will see if I can get a mic that works this time :lol:

David Church
28-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Can't wait! :)
Will you be doing some oOple video interviews Dave? I will see if I can get a mic that works this time :lol:

Yes please!!! I'm sure there will plenty of time for interviews!!!
Even if the mic doesn't work we will get it done!