PDA

View Full Version : sunday


andy
27-09-2012, 06:35 PM
are we outdoors on sunday as track was flooded on wednesday

DianneH
28-09-2012, 12:44 AM
will have to have another clean up then early doors on Sunday, depending on weather over the next few days.

neallewis
28-09-2012, 10:21 PM
I was driving past the track today so popped into the carpark to have a look.
Flooding had gone, but it was as previous times, lots of muddy mess left on the track. I didn't see how much it flooded this week, and if the container had been flooded?


http://courgette.jml.net/~neal/RC/IMAG0408_resize.jpg (http://courgette.jml.net/~neal/RC/IMAG0408.jpg)

I'm not able to make it this Sunday due to family commitments.

DianneH
30-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Still dry here today at the moment - 8.30 am Sunday.

Will be going down to the track and should not take us long to clean up - everything high in the container with the exception of the piping so hopefully good for racing. Bit of a breeze so bring a jacket.

Last outdoor meeting today so also need to make sure that everything is out that is needed for the indoor meetings.