PDA

View Full Version : Futaba 3GR 2.4GHZ System


col300
27-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi,

I've got the above system and just bought an extra receiver for it. Installed it in my 2wd and linked it to the transmitter (model 2), however both receivers still work with it regardless of what model is selected. Is this right?

I was under the impression that i could link the receiver's separately to the model selection in the transmitter rather than just the transmitter as a whole.

thanks.

sly
27-05-2008, 11:49 AM
My sanwa 2.4ghz does the same, and i find that is not a problem untill you forgot to switch one car off in the pits while driving the other on the track.
Si.:thumbsup:

col300
27-05-2008, 12:11 PM
My sanwa 2.4ghz does the same, and i find that is not a problem untill you forgot to switch one car off in the pits while driving the other on the track.
Si.:thumbsup:

haha.. thats what i was worrying about. cheers si.

antnee
27-05-2008, 12:33 PM
yeah, it should do that. the model's on the transmitter and just end point settings etc, not what receiver it 'talks to'. I have about 4 or 5 models stored on mine and I only have the 1 receiver:(