PDA

View Full Version : JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNN NN!


Nathan2000
30-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Jason is till with us! if you wondering i just thought you might want to know, that jason has said:
22-08-2012
kaylon (http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?u=7059)

Hi.. I had to change jobs last month and I'm working in London currently so it's a bit far to drive... I'm hoping in the not to distant future I can work closer again so I can come race :)

Thanks for asking Nathan :)

J

so he will hopefully be coming back down ! :lol:

kaylon
01-10-2012, 12:12 AM
That about says it all :)

My DEX210 is still perfectly clean :)

The only time I get for RC at the moment is bashing around...

As soon as things settle down and I know where I am I'll get back to racing :)

J

racingdwarf
01-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Would be good to see you again mate, was starting to lose hope thought you were giving up!