View Full Version : v2 shocks with bigbores springs
jonathan may
02-10-2012, 07:00 PM
what are the best bigbore springs to use on the c4.1 i see a lot use kyosho but i happen to have a full set of durango bigbore spring .
does any one what durango springs are close to the associated blue , silver and greens
OneKiwi
02-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Big bore
http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/BuggyBigBoreSpring.pdf
Small bore???
http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/BuggySpringChart.pdf
losichris
02-10-2012, 07:18 PM
bb losi black/blue front bb losi pink/yellow rears
i copied gaz hills astro setup, works a treat nearly everywhere
discothesnake
02-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Durango purples are the same as associated blue. 4.20. I tried Durango springs on my b44.1 but didn't like them. I might be talking crap but they feel too re-boundy? Like they're designed to suit the heavier car?
Best bet is Losi or Kyosho.
Dave
cornishboy176
02-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Jon,
I tried Durango Light Red on the rear and Durango Purple on the front and it just didnt feel right.
Losi Blacks are meant to be good on the rear,but i felt that the Silvers on the rear and Blue/Silvers on the front are brilliant,that is all i am going to use now
gazhillAE
02-10-2012, 10:24 PM
bb losi black/blue front bb losi pink/yellow rears
i copied gaz hills astro setup, works a treat nearly everywhere
The wet setup is wrong on that site need to tweak it!
You need to lower the rear camber link about 2-3 holes
And run green front tyres
If you need some springs and losi cups I've got loads of new ones I've not used yet and won't be using. About 2-3 pairs of each
Gaz
jonathan may
07-10-2012, 08:51 PM
used kyosho bigbores today yellow front and red rear very pleased with the results just felt better blue and silver associated small bore springs
Big G
08-10-2012, 08:22 AM
I might be talking crap but they feel too re-boundy? Like they're designed to suit the heavier car?
I found much the same. Swapped out for near enough the same rated BB spring as the original, but the car felt terrible to drive. I suppose I could of put more time into adjusting the setup, but I was up against it and the original spring setup worked so well at the time :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.