View Full Version : Racing at York - Sat 6th October. Champ night
Mike2222
03-10-2012, 08:08 PM
This Saturday is the first round of the 2012-13 Championship, for 2wd mod and 540/17.5t classes. We will also race 4wd but not for points.
Doors open 1745, racing starts 1845.
Mike
keenbutkrap
05-10-2012, 06:47 PM
will be there making up the numbers trying not to come last but need some help sourcing some parts just bought a b4 second hand came with lots of spares but no servo mounting hardware ordered some through modelsport but hav'nt arrived no time to order elsewere any help greatly appreciated will buy or replace when my order arrives
paul dodsworth
There is a trackside shop, but obviously stock is limited. I don't know if he has them or not.
I have a set on an old Lazer, so if I remember I'll pull them off - don't hold your breath! My memory is horrendous...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.