PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday


evertonal
05-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Its the last outdoor meeting of the year and the weather looks like it might hold, so who's planning on turning up? Should be fun.

coleman758
05-10-2012, 09:41 AM
The new outdoor dates have not been confirmed yet, So for the moment, We are carrying on running outside.

Il be there Sunday.

4cells
05-10-2012, 12:03 PM
I've heard a rummer that that tosser with the balls is selling up. If thats right I might come.

budfish
05-10-2012, 12:40 PM
I've heard a rummer that that tosser with the balls is selling up. If thats right I might come.

I wonder if you would call me a tosser to my face?

coleman758
05-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I would :D

budfish
05-10-2012, 02:43 PM
I would :D

I'm pretty sure 4cells is a old bloke quite scruffy looking and his big mrs races aswell

When Johnny nitro marshalled his car he screamed "that's a wing not a handle"
Infact he spent most of the day shouting and screaming the bloke is a complete iddiot.

I'd love to meet him again :mad:it reminds me how sucsessfull I am compared to the blighted few

losichris
05-10-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm pretty sure 4cells is a old bloke quite scruffy looking and his big mrs races aswell

When Johnny nitro marshalled his car he screamed "that's a wing not a handle"
Infact he spent most of the day shouting and screaming the bloke is a complete iddiot.

I'd love to meet him again :mad:it reminds me how sucsessfull I am compared to the blighted few

hahahaha

coleman758
05-10-2012, 03:02 PM
"Its a wing NOT a Handle"








THE BEST QUOTE IN THE RC WORLD!

Maddy
05-10-2012, 03:49 PM
"Its a wing NOT a Handle"








THE BEST QUOTE IN THE RC WORLD!


Like it :lol::lol:

mr shortcourse
05-10-2012, 07:20 PM
should of left his car upside down:lol: his misses could of got it:lol:

Si Coe
05-10-2012, 08:05 PM
I've called Dave a tosser to his face many times.
At least I think it was his face, its hard to tell.....

4cells
05-10-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure 4cells is a old bloke quite scruffy looking and his big mrs races aswell

When Johnny nitro marshalled his car he screamed "that's a wing not a handle"
Infact he spent most of the day shouting and screaming the bloke is a complete iddiot.

I'd love to meet him again :mad:it reminds me how sucsessfull I am compared to the blighted few

It wernt me. My cars havent got wings

budfish
05-10-2012, 09:43 PM
It wernt me. My cars havent got wings

So you agree your scruffy looking have a fat wife that races and you was shouting and screaming at the marshalls all day and that you are an iddiot ?

Well I suppose that 5 out of six ain't bad

coleman758
05-10-2012, 10:32 PM
:D:D

4cells
06-10-2012, 09:41 AM
So you agree your scruffy looking have a fat wife that races and you was shouting and screaming at the marshalls all day and that you are an iddiot ?

Well I suppose that 5 out of six ain't bad

It was not me im still single.

budfish
06-10-2012, 10:01 AM
It was not me im still single.

Yet to come out ?

Si Coe
06-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Are you propositioning him then Dave?

4cells
06-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Come to think of it I havnt raced at bury outdoors.

Si Coe
06-10-2012, 11:06 AM
So why are you on our thread, winding up someone else who come to think of it also doesn't race at Bury anymore?
Can't you boys go and chat over on Gaydate.co.uk or something and leave the thread for people that might actually turn up?

budfish
06-10-2012, 11:47 AM
I still have a buggy and I'm still a member!:p

evertonal
06-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Does that mean you can race tomorrow Dave?

Si Coe
06-10-2012, 02:31 PM
I still have a buggy and I'm still a member!:p

Dave you've always been a member......

coleman758
06-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Yet to come out ?

That explains scruffy looking!

Spencer Mulcahy
06-10-2012, 06:32 PM
is he a nerve hurter as well.

Sorry bad star wars ref :woot:

JonyNitro
06-10-2012, 06:51 PM
"Its a wing NOT a Handle"








THE BEST QUOTE IN THE RC WORLD!


I think it was sh ite, and another quote see you all November,

Best quote where in the hell have you been hiding, ah in garage with a gun in your hand, whos gun we would like to know

budfish
06-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Does that mean you can race tomorrow Dave?

Not really mate the wife is now working weekends because mine and her parents have both moved abroad so untill the little man is big enough to race I'm sidelined but if you need balls or bearings I'm more than happy to call past.

I love bury metro and all the banter and friends ive made over the years will be friends for life don't think I've turned my back on the club because if I did have the time I'd be right there with you all

Buds

Si Coe
06-10-2012, 08:36 PM
You need to speed up the training Buds. Ben should be ready to hit the track by next summer and he's a lot younger than Tom.
Driving his little Lightning McQueen RC Ben is already better than JonyNitro and he's only 2......

JonyNitro
06-10-2012, 10:37 PM
You need to speed up the training Buds. Ben should be ready to hit the track by next summer and he's a lot younger than Tom.
Driving his little Lightning McQueen RC Ben is already better than JonyNitro and he's only 2......


Now Now just you wait. You only now in2WD or 4 aswell? Just so I know what car to buy haha

Si Coe
07-10-2012, 12:13 AM
2wd only, but also bought from new and actually up to date.
This being something of a first for me......

evertonal
07-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Si's car is more bling that P Diddy's fleet of cars!!! It's got more red Tresrey parts that original Durango ones ha ha. It does look good though.

FURC
07-10-2012, 09:08 AM
im going but only got a sc truck!!!

FURC
07-10-2012, 09:50 AM
me but only got a sc!!!!!!

tisher
07-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Si's car is more bling that P Diddy's fleet of cars!!! It's got more red Tresrey parts that original Durango ones ha ha. It does look good though.


it does not make him go any quicker tho:woot:;)