View Full Version : Ramps/Features For Indoors.
coleman758
05-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Hey Guys,
It was Discussed at the AGM how we could make our indoors better...
we discussed taking our table to with us, Now although its HUGE! and a great feature, It need a nuclear scientist to put it together.
I suggest we have a look at some of these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Osprey-Range-Of-Skateboard-Skate-BMX-Bike-Ramps-Ramp-Sets-Full-Size-and-Mini-/160880961740?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Skateboarding_Sk ating_ET&var=&hash=item257540a8cc#ht_5946wt_1058
Or something along those lines, They will be nice and strong and pretty lightweight to store & move around.
I'm also looking at putting together a wall ride.
I just need to tap our secretary for some funding!
VillageIdiot
05-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I think we should put you down on the track as an obstruction or ramp.....imagine the airtime :woot::woot:
Big Show
05-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Those ramps look ok, just the job and not badly priced.
4cells
05-10-2012, 09:32 PM
I could get those in my bedroom.
Cant see 10 cars going over them.
coleman758
05-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Yea but that's irrelevant because you don't race buggies!
If you take time to think I positives, we could use then as a base.
2 of those with a thin hardboard/MDF top would be ideal.
Lee1972
05-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Get the quad ramp would be carnage :lol:
4cells
06-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Need a bit of skill to get over it without falling off.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NNS5xqJqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
The race controller
06-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Hey Guys,
It was Discussed at the AGM how we could make our indoors better...
we discussed taking our table to with us, Now although its HUGE! and a great feature, It need a nuclear scientist to put it together.
I suggest we have a look at some of these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Osprey-Range-Of-Skateboard-Skate-BMX-Bike-Ramps-Ramp-Sets-Full-Size-and-Mini-/160880961740?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Skateboarding_Sk ating_ET&var=&hash=item257540a8cc#ht_5946wt_1058
Or something along those lines, They will be nice and strong and pretty lightweight to store & move around.
I'm also looking at putting together a wall ride.
I just need to tap our secretary for some funding!
Here you go Matt
http://www.diyskate.com/wall_ride.html
evertonal
06-10-2012, 01:29 PM
How about we build some sort of loop the loop or corkscrew type of obstacle?
coleman758
06-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Here you go Matt
http://www.diyskate.com/wall_ride.html
That's what we want!
But wider and higher....
johnnygibbon
09-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Right boys
This can get sorted I have built sk8 parks and no sk8 park designers and have knocked up very rough experimental ramps from off cuts ECt before in my backyard
I can get plans of suitable ramps and possibly get them Cnc cut and obviously building them is no probs with a little help from our resident tradesmen
A few things we need ti no first
What's our maximum and minimum sizes for height and width
And what is the storage space
Do they have to. Fold flat like most of our ramps
This would restrict the designs a little
What material do they need to be built in and at what cost
Lastly will we have a couple of people to help out on the tools
Don't fancy doing it on my own
I've got some superb ideas for ramps and even one for a wall ride
Simple and not to silly or to much of and obstacle
But fun to drive in for sure
coleman758
09-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Johnny! PM me with your mobile il call you...
johnnygibbon
01-11-2012, 12:34 AM
ok check this vid apart from it featuring my new car it has some awsome features that look pretty foldableand easy to store but give ya some airtime
a ramp that throws you up not forward would be ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HSpOBt12mYQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HSpOBt12mYQ)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.