View Full Version : Next Meeting Thursday 11th October 2012
Dudders
08-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Normal Thursday race night under the flood lights planned.
I'll be racing my Short Course Truck as I am buggy less at present. All you truckies out there lets try and put a heat on!
I'm manning race control this week!
Gates at 6.30pm :woot:
Dr_UpGrade
08-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Should be there this week (for a change!!)
:blush:
Just put me in a heat not with yer "dumb truck"!!!:p
Dudders
08-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Just seen the new SC10B Buggy, looks awesomely retro!. Wonder if it comes in a roller, looks huge fun!
Dr_UpGrade
08-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Think Losi also sell something similar.. US market trying to cash in on the 'desert racer' image? I still don't think you can beat the original rough rider for that look!
:)
Dudders
08-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Being without car is opening up many possibilities lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.