PDA

View Full Version : And they say losi's are weak!


ashleyb4
29-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Tonight while racing i was blasting around in 2nd place the car was dialled and whoa i love lipo!!! When a dad of one of the new members runs out into the middle of the track and stands right on top of my cr i instantly thought of no get the allen drivers out new chassis, shock towers, everything tried the trottle no drive it looked in one piece thought it cant be i got the car and there was nothing wrong with it no broken parts no bent turnbuckles no bent shock shafts the only thing wrong was the screw that holds the wheel on was bent other than that it was fine. but he did knock one of the terminels out of line inside of my trakpower which i managed to get back into line and was fine afterwards other than that it was snap a wire off in a corrally and bent a reciever plug but the car was totally undamaged except for the bodyshell which is mangled and it was so pretty :'( But the car was totally dialled with lipo in and i dont want to blow my own trumpet but i was driving like neil cragg! Ran it in the second race and won :p

So knowone si aloud to say losi's are weak.

A

A

Northy
29-05-2008, 09:31 PM
And...... breath! :lol::lol::lol:

G

Wraggy
29-05-2008, 09:38 PM
i dont want todrive my own trumpet
A
:lol::lol::lol: think the word your looking for is "blow" !!!!

i4n
29-05-2008, 09:38 PM
And...... breath! :lol::lol::lol:

G

LoL. I was thinking along those lines too!

ashleyb4
29-05-2008, 09:38 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

its very difficult paul trust me ive tried it.

A

ben
29-05-2008, 09:41 PM
You actually tried to :o

annie_himself
29-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Tonight while racing i was blasting around in 2nd place the car was dialled and whoa i love lipo!!! When a dad of one of the new members runs out into the middle of the track and stands right on top of my cr i instantly thought of no get the allen drivers out new chassis, shock towers, everything tried the trottle no drive it looked in one piece thought it cant be i got the car and there was nothing wrong with it no broken parts no bent turnbuckles no bent shock shafts the only thing wrong was the screw that holds the wheel on was bent other than that it was fine. but he did knock one of the terminels out of line inside of my trakpower which i managed to get back into line and was fine afterwards other than that it was snap a wire off in a corrally and bent a reciever plug but the car was totally undamaged except for the bodyshell which is mangled and it was so pretty :'( But the car was totally dialled with lipo in and i dont want to blow my own trumpet but i was driving like neil cragg! Ran it in the second race and won :p

So knowone si aloud to say losi's are weak.

A

A
You confuse me, you have B4 in your name, looks to be a S2 in your avatar, and yet you drive a CR! :o:eh?:

ashleyb4
29-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Thats a xx4 in my avantar i used to have a b4 but changed to the cr at thebegginging of the season a chnge i woudl recomend to anyone.

A

Southwell
30-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Their good cars if you have the patience to change 10 things on it to get it to work at different tracks, it was awesome at tivvy though....

Lee
30-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Nice one ash, im knackered after reading that though.

lochness42
30-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Their good cars if you have the patience to change 10 things on it to get it to work at different tracks, it was awesome at tivvy though....
Can you give me some advices what to change? ;) I have some ideas but still not sure if it's all. We have no bluegroove or astroturf here - only tracks for 1:8 nitro (one part with grass one with slippy dirt) and one only electro buggies track (slippy one).

ashleyb4
30-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Their good cars if you have the patience to change 10 things on it to get it to work at different tracks, it was awesome at tivvy though....

Yea thats what i like i go so bored at regionals and nats with my b4 it was just brush the dust off put the pack on charge give it a once over and go walk around randomly for 45 minutes until your next race.

A

ashleyb4
30-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Here in the UK we mainly run on grass and astro so if you can tell us what your car is doing or not doing we can help as very few people run dirt here in the uk.

A

lochness42
31-05-2008, 08:44 PM
my car has understeer so I have ordered - 25 Deg Spindless & Carriers - seen somewhere that it should help. So far I was using front 4wd Proline Flat Stubies modded for 2wd (came with my second hand car) instead of ribbed tires - little help to get steering.

bert digler
31-05-2008, 08:57 PM
my car has understeer so I have ordered - 25 Deg Spindless & Carriers - seen somewhere that it should help. So far I was using front 4wd Proline Flat Stubies modded for 2wd (came with my second hand car) instead of ribbed tires - little help to get steering.

whats your complete setup:confused:

B44&501xRacerEX
02-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Thats a xx4 in my avantar i used to have a b4 but changed to the cr at thebegginging of the season a chnge i woudl recomend to anyone.

A

The XXXTCR is very good at my track also.
I like it because it has aluminum axel holders on the rear.
I do support Losi because I like the pink taper pins.
I have a set for my B44 and 501x and even for my 4wd truck too.:thumbsup:
I'm still wondering If they make 'em in monster truck size also for my
kyosho.

A.J. Gee
02-06-2008, 04:05 AM
The XXXTCR is very good at my track also.
I like it because it has aluminum axel holders on the rear.
I do support Losi because I like the pink taper pins.
I have a set for my B44 and 501x and even for my 4wd truck too.:thumbsup:
I'm still wondering If they make 'em in monster truck size also for my
kyosho.

You support Losi because you like their Pink taper pins? Wow You either love the color pink or it just doesn't take much for you to support an R/C company because of a simple part manufactured by them. Good luck to you and your mental status for future times. Just remember that God loves you.

Northy
02-06-2008, 08:15 AM
LMFAO :lol::lol:

G

Lee
02-06-2008, 08:51 AM
I think even God has exceptions:confused:

Tom3012
03-06-2008, 06:00 PM
haha... where did we find this guy... his comments are priceless!

i agree with ash though, driven both cars and prefer the losi, not at all fragile either!

Chris Doughty
03-06-2008, 06:27 PM
haha... where did we find this guy... his comments are priceless!


yeah, B-Mag is funny too! :woot:

JohnM
04-06-2008, 06:39 AM
I think even God has exceptions:confused:

Maybe not XGod though, he has no limits:lol:

B44&501xRacerEX
21-07-2008, 12:25 AM
You support Losi because you like their Pink taper pins? Wow You either love the color pink or it just doesn't take much for you to support an R/C company because of a simple part manufactured by them. Good luck to you and your mental status for future times. Just remember that God loves you.

I support Losi as I just got a Desert Truck last week.
I drove it all day long Wed last week with the 88 tooth in different areas the park, a softball field and some asphalt action, this truck is alot of fun.
I went out and purchased a 86 tooth Losi spur gear yesterday
to set this thing up for off-road. Out of the box it comes with a 88 tooth,
the manual suggested a 86 for off-road. I installed the required spur last night.
Traxxas slashes beware your gonna have some competition!!!:lol: