PDA

View Full Version : Big Bore vs Small Bore spring comparison chart


Big G
08-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Over on CML's Facebook page :woot:

https://www.facebook.com/CMLDistribution

http://drinknectar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Facebook-Like.gif

KRob
08-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Good work G :thumbsup:

gazhillAE
08-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Good work G :thumbsup:

Ditto :)

Big G
08-10-2012, 10:03 PM
easy print out now to stick on the box you keep your springs in :)

gazhillAE
08-10-2012, 11:11 PM
easy print out now to stick on the box you keep your springs in :)

So many front springs to choose from!
I've got a few already
Can't see me using most of them
Gaz

gazhillAE
18-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Anything on t4 and sc10 springs???

oddski77
18-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Anything on t4 and sc10 springs???
Same as B4 I think, but different spring cups.

Big G
18-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Same as B4 I think, but different spring cups.

correct. You change the +5mm spring cups for the +9mm ones to suit the longer truck variant shocks.

http://www.teamassociated.com/pdf/cars_and_trucks/shared/91314_12mm-BigBore-Shocks.pdf

page 2 explains the base setup a little more.

gazhillAE
18-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Yep I know that ;0)
You need to put together a useful spreadsheet to compare the truck springs to the big bores!!!!
Please ;0)

Arn0
19-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Something like that maybe: clic link (http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associated/BigBorevsSmallBore/Chart.pdf)

Big G
19-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Yep I know that ;0)
You need to put together a useful spreadsheet to compare the truck springs to the big bores!!!!
Please ;0)

I'll revise the one I posted on Monday when I get back off holiday Gaz.

I find the other one a little hard to follow myself

gazhillAE
19-10-2012, 06:40 PM
I'll revise the one I posted on Monday when I get back off holiday Gaz.

I find the other one a little hard to follow myself

Cheers pal
Just one for the truck front and rear would be ace without the buggy springs
Cheers again

Big G
23-10-2012, 10:06 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560718_10151323751383319_135226663_n.jpg

All in one :)

gazhillAE
23-10-2012, 11:08 AM
The dogs