PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone run a Dex 210


Maxbashing
09-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi guys,

I am thinking of changing the Cougar as I have a real hankering for a 210. Just wondering if anyone has ever run one at NBC or have anyone seen one run round our track?

I am presuming I will set it up in mid for the grass and keep the SVR for the dirt.

I know I could just buy a 22 but there are already too many of you running those and I'd love a vega but I don't really fancy parting with one of my kidneys to cover the bill...

Thanks peeps

racingdwarf
09-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Nope, you could be the 1st. a member has one, but has not been able to get down to the club to run it yet. I've seen a few not realy heard anything bad or good about them, so can't realy help

Dandare
09-10-2012, 04:28 PM
I think Simon is still selling his Vega, his wouldn't cost that much more than a new 210.

Otherwise i believe they're pretty sound, you'll just require a sufficient spares package as no-one else here has one, as Dave said. You should have not bought the SVR & bought two 210's, one rear & one mid so at least you have all Dingo spares if either breaks. Though you still have the 22T, too many toys :p

Shaun_TLR
09-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi guys,

I am thinking of changing the Cougar as I have a real hankering for a 210. Just wondering if anyone has ever run one at NBC or have anyone seen one run round our track?

I am presuming I will set it up in mid for the grass and keep the SVR for the dirt.

I know I could just buy a 22 but there are already too many of you running those and I'd love a vega but I don't really fancy parting with one of my kidneys to cover the bill...

Thanks peeps

You'll have no excuse for losing to me if you end up with a car for each surface!

Buy a 410 and keep the mighty cougar........?

michaelt4
09-10-2012, 06:29 PM
I really would have like a dex210:cry:

kaylon
09-10-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm hoping to race my DEX210 very soon :D might not make the next race meet, but hopefully the next after :)

J

Maxbashing
09-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Oops I just bought one!!

SimonW
09-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Well 1 of my Vegas is for sale ;)

racingdwarf
09-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Ah, so it's not just me spending money this week;)

SimonW
10-10-2012, 06:22 AM
3 new cars on 1 Sunday, Wow :o

Max, have a look on the Durango site for set-ups, Nathan Waters ones. You won't be disappointed for sure.

kaylon
10-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Mine's a rear engine set up atm..standard R3 with no anti squat and I've used the long wheel base inserts :)

Just be careful of the turnbuckles Max...adjusting chamber etc is frustrating as the ball cups pop off all the time :)

J

Shaun_TLR
10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
3 new cars on 1 Sunday, Wow :o

Max, have a look on the Durango site for set-ups, Nathan Waters ones. You won't be disappointed for sure.

4 new cars on a Sunday :) (well nearly new -Nics sx3 has a new home)

Maxbashing
10-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Annoyingly I won't be there this week as I have my last day working at Duxford for the season...:mad: booooo.

What have you bought yourself David??

Thanks for advice about the set up I will have a loo around. I am very tempted by the shiny red bits that are avaialble...

The car I have bought comes with a few spares which I am please about but I am going to have to start building the stores up!

Nathan2000
10-10-2012, 08:32 PM
jack and joe have new cars to max knows i think, joe has a 22, and jack has bought maxs cougar i thinks.

racingdwarf
10-10-2012, 09:47 PM
lucky it looks nice and dry for sunday, all these new toys:lol:, as for me I'm a girl guide:o

SimonW
11-10-2012, 06:42 AM
as for me I'm a girl guide:o

Lol, we all knew that.

Maxbashing
11-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Dave have you gone all 4wd on us??? Do we need to get you some stablerisers??:lol:

I am getting more and more gutted that I am going to miss Sunday and the running of all these new toys, although I am not sure when the 210 will arrive as the tracking website is all in foreign which isn't much help!!!

Shaun_TLR
11-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Dave have you gone all 4wd on us??? Do we need to get you some stablerisers??:lol:

I am getting more and more gutted that I am going to miss Sunday and the running of all these new toys, although I am not sure when the 210 will arrive as the tracking website is all in foreign which isn't much help!!!


I think even Mikes possibly allowed to play out on Sunday????