View Full Version : Your esc
ginge
09-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Will be looking a brushless esc soon to power a 10.5t motor
I had a hobbywing
But at my club they are using
Hobbywing
Novak
Speed passion
What esc do you use ?? And why ??
levontraut
10-10-2012, 07:59 PM
hobbywing - good value for money
Cory01
12-10-2012, 09:47 AM
i use a speedpassion 2.1 prostock.
mainly because one came up second hand with a programing box for a good price right when i needed one.
i have no issues with it at all and has never missed a beat
metalmickey0
12-10-2012, 11:53 AM
I got hobbywing in most of my stuff. Really good and cheap too. never had any problems with any of mine.
Trueleeds69
12-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I have a couple of hobbywing xtreme stock esc's, these are the dogs b*%!#?ks.
Never had any issues and fast as hell will keep up with all other top speedo's out there.
Hpi_guy
12-10-2012, 05:28 PM
I use Novak gtb's as they are about £20-£30 second hand and mine has never failed
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.