View Full Version : Racing 14/10
AfroP
10-10-2012, 11:16 AM
any racing on this weekend or is it a worksop weekend?
I don't think ill be there I would rather wait till the week after when more go.
Steven Forster
13-10-2012, 09:48 PM
well i will be there to open up so if enough people turn up we will race.............!!!
mr emily
13-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Any more???
beasty boys motorsport
14-10-2012, 07:55 AM
i would have come down but thought it wasnt on, ive made other plans now, getting to know sunday morning isnt enough notice:(
Steven Forster
14-10-2012, 10:50 AM
i would have come down but thought it wasnt on, ive made other plans now, getting to know sunday morning isnt enough notice:(
Yeah sorry about that, I've been really busy myself only just. Remembered last night that I hadn't posted to say I was gonna open up !!!
Rhum51
14-10-2012, 04:29 PM
well...... i finally managed to spend some time on my b44 roller!!!! so, i'll be there tonight... in fact, i'm setting off in 10min ish! lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.