PDA

View Full Version : Inside Line Discount for Club Members


mikeyscott
10-10-2012, 10:33 PM
TORCH are please to announce that we now have a discount arrangement with Inside Line Racing, run by Kyosho UK top racer - Kev Lee and Ana (the boss).

The discount is 5% on all listed products excluding kits. Inside Line have a wide range of stock catering for most racers needs. -www.insidelineracing.co.uk

Inside Line Racing can be contacted regarding product queries etc. - [email protected]

The system is based around a discount code which can be requested via [email protected] and any questions relating to the discount.

IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF TORCH, DO NOT SEND US EMAILS ASKING FOR THE CODE. YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN IT!!”

lordnikon
11-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Used this today. Spot on service from inside line and thanks to the guys at TORCH for sorting it out ....:D:D

MrsInsideLineRacing
14-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Thank you TORCH for teaming up with us!!
Though I must point out... I run Inside Line Racing too!! :p

Randall34
14-10-2012, 12:07 PM
I must also recommend Kev and Ana, InsideLine have always been a great help, especially in my Pred days.
Neil

DHB
15-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Thank you TORCH for teaming up with us!!
Though I must point out... I run Inside Line Racing too!! :p

Ana you probably do far more than Kev. :) top job though and great service on getting goods out promptly.

Cheers
Dan

Cammers
14-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Anybody supply the discount code by PM. I sent email but no responses.