View Full Version : Racing sunday! 14th september!
Nathan2000
11-10-2012, 06:04 PM
we will be coming looking forward to being against jack and joe as they have new cars. so hows up for it? :lol:
Dandare
11-10-2012, 06:42 PM
I plan on being there, with my old Ansmann :lol:
(weather looking as if it go either way at the moment btw)
Nathan2000
11-10-2012, 06:55 PM
haha, yh quite a lot of people have got new cars shoud be good! :)
Maxbashing
11-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Nathan while everyone else has bought new cars have you been busy getting hold of a time machine to travel back a month...
Nathan2000
11-10-2012, 07:20 PM
i will be there with my old ansman too:)- Ian
Shaun_TLR
11-10-2012, 07:25 PM
we will be coming looking forward to being against jack and joe as they have new cars. so hows up for it? :lol:
the mighty 22 will be there............... with her new big sister !! ;)
Nathan2000
11-10-2012, 07:45 PM
the mighty 22 will be there............... with her new big sister !! ;)
what have you got?
Nathan2000
11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Nathan while everyone else has bought new cars have you been busy getting hold of a time machine to travel back a month...
yes, yes i have :)
Shaun_TLR
11-10-2012, 08:03 PM
what have you got?
Patients young padowan..........much to learn you have! ;)
racingdwarf
11-10-2012, 11:08 PM
someone has had a jedi overload:lol:, must have the box set!
I will be there with thomas and connor, thomas will have his HOT losi back smoookin(or errm not I hope), my new toy prob will not break cover untill stotfold, to mutch to do to the boys cars:cry:
I won't be at this one.
Don't suppose I can have some wishbones for Stotfold Dave?
racingdwarf
12-10-2012, 01:08 PM
I won't be at this one.
Don't suppose I can have some wishbones for Stotfold Dave?
sure can mate, now in the shop, need to collect them tmro
SimonW
12-10-2012, 07:32 PM
The courier has been...... :)
Dandare
13-10-2012, 08:32 PM
It currently looks like many new toys might get very wet & dirty tomorrow :o
Shaun_TLR
13-10-2012, 08:50 PM
It currently looks like many new toys might get very wet & dirty tomorrow :o
Tbh Im just thankful to be playing at all tommorow. Went down today and managed to literally rip a front shock apart. Shaft broken in half, lost cup and spring :( managed to yeehah some losi springs and cups onto it....... Back in the game :)
Mud here I come! !
Dufty07
13-10-2012, 09:43 PM
I hope to pop up luchtime-ish. With the old rear motor RB5:lol:
need to solder a few bits in first.
Nice to hear there are some new cars about, Dont forget to book in for stotfold winter series
http://www.stotfoldmcc.com/booking.php
not sure if there is any room for next sunday though, but try n see.
Nathan2000
14-10-2012, 09:28 AM
dad forgot to put that he has a madmokey and will be racing with it! :lol:
Dandare
14-10-2012, 04:55 PM
One word to sum up the day... "Bugger"
racingdwarf
14-10-2012, 09:31 PM
WET bugger
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.