View Full Version : Nxt level ESC ???
welshcarter2012
12-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Hi guys I've currently got an Ace Rc 40 Esc I'm looking to upgrade soonish .... Any ideas on whats better upgrade
Cheers Craig
Darren Boyle
12-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Hi guys I've currently got an Ace Rc 40 Esc I'm looking to upgrade soonish .... Any ideas on whats better upgrade
Cheers Craig
The most popular ESC used by almost all of our UK team drivers is the Vampire Racing SR1+, they are powerful, smooth, reliable, compact in size and very good value for money too, a very hard ESC to beat as a great all rounder.
welshcarter2012
12-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Cheers Darren would it also b advisable to change the motor At the same time too ????
Darren Boyle
12-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Cheers Darren would it also b advisable to change the motor At the same time too ????
It is always nice to keep your electronics matching, but it is not essential. However the Vampire ESC's are also available in some great money saving combo's bundled with their excellent Type AB+ motors if you are looking for both a motor and ESC together.
super__dan
13-10-2012, 11:08 AM
I've used the above all year, very highly recommended!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.