PDA

View Full Version : weekend racing any one??


FURC
13-10-2012, 09:34 AM
so what we all doing?:eh?:

The race controller
13-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Praying for fine weather.

Maddy
13-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Weather forecast for sunday is sunny with clouds, according to the met office

losichris
13-10-2012, 04:50 PM
nice day forecast, might be the last one till next year

spiky
13-10-2012, 07:09 PM
going down if weather stays good :thumbsup:

Big Show
13-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Me and Scott will be thier, weather forcast looks OK.
So come on all you Bury members non members and visiting drivers, turn up and lets have a good days racing as it is possible the last outdoor meeting off the year. Lets have a big turnout of drivers.

Darren Wales
13-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Not able to race this weekend but will be dropping down at some point, hopefully to check out the decent turnout.

Darren

coleman758
13-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm not racing unfortunately!

Howler
14-10-2012, 07:35 AM
I'll be there... will be photographing and learning race control. May bring my car, but not sure if i'll have much chance to race.

Really foggy here at the moment.

FURC
14-10-2012, 09:10 AM
hope the weather is ok-its abit of a drive but im going to try and make it! its the last one out door!:cry:

losichris
14-10-2012, 09:38 AM
not a cloud in the sky!!

losichris
14-10-2012, 10:02 AM
cancel that, as expected weathers grim in bury

Si Coe
14-10-2012, 10:03 AM
The weather looks lovely..... but I still can't make it!

No racing for me for a few weeks I expect.

Mr Satchell
14-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Where and when are u putting the pictures up from today pal.

Lee1972
14-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Are you planning to race outdoors next week?

Howler
14-10-2012, 06:48 PM
I'll put most of them on the club website. Some on here too probably, but it might take me until next weekend to do them.