View Full Version : Next Racing: Thursday 18th October
Dudders
14-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Normal evening racing this week, gates open at 6.30pm.
If you have a truck, bring it along as I'll have mine :woot:
Dudders
16-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Any trucks?
nicVEGAchildJR
16-10-2012, 11:55 PM
We are racing as long as its dry and my dad has a truck
Dudders
17-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Sweet I'll bring mine as well as my new Venga!
Looks like a good turnout then, number of localclads making a return after an absence. Weather looking spot on to boot!
Happy days!
Duncan
17-10-2012, 06:48 PM
i have been trying to come along for ages but the weather and children keep stopping me. I might come on sunday weather permiting :p
Dudders
17-10-2012, 06:52 PM
No problem matey, get some practice in for the all day meeting n the 4th (Winter Open)
nicVEGAchildJR
18-10-2012, 08:13 AM
What's the weather going to be like ?
Dudders
18-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Shower here about 9am (I'm next door to the track!!!) and looking light cloud/sun all day :woot::woot::woot:
Looking fine :D
dobber
18-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Sweet I'll bring mine as well as my new Venga!
Looks like a good turnout then, number of localclads making a return after an absence. Weather looking spot on to boot!
Happy days!
Is that a new type of car?:eh?: A Venga? ;)
Dudders
18-10-2012, 12:14 PM
We're the Vengaboys!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.