PDA

View Full Version : Arrma Durango are hiring!


jimmy
17-10-2012, 05:14 PM
One of the premiere R/C companies in the UK are hiring!

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/arrmajob.png (http://www.team-durango.com/blog/2012/10/15/arrma-durango-ltd-promotions-sales-executive-vacancy/)


http://www.team-durango.com/blog/2012/10/15/arrma-durango-ltd-promotions-sales-executive-vacancy/

jimmy
18-10-2012, 11:11 AM
c'mon guys, there must be loads of talented people who'd love to work in the industry and learn more. I'm almost tempted myself!!! :woot:

Aran
18-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Ive applied haha

Origineelreclamebord
18-10-2012, 12:37 PM
c'mon guys, there must be loads of talented people who'd love to work in the industry and learn more. I'm almost tempted myself!!! :woot:

If it was for designing, test driving and/or photography I would (even though I'm still in university), but promoting and representing a brand isn't my specialty :lol:

kaylon
18-10-2012, 01:08 PM
I'd love too... but I don't think the pay would be up to what I earn atm.

Even though I love Durango, Arrma (I really want then to sort out the UK) and it would be fun to make a refreshing change to my current day job I can't really see it being cost effective at this time :)

Tempting though, I was in sales and promotion a long time ago.

Best of luck to anyone who go's for it...and remember SORT out the UK shipping of the Arrma brand please or I will have to take the job and do it myself!!

J

DCM
18-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Wrong are of the country for me :(

styleone
18-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Great opportunity for somebody, nice to see such an inspiring position advertised :)

Benh
18-10-2012, 11:21 PM
I heard that, after ticking all the boxes, the position was filled by some guy called CaptainLip.

mattr
19-10-2012, 06:22 AM
I heard that, after ticking all the boxes, the position was filled by some guy called CaptainLip.*Sells off Durango kit on the classifieds........ before they go bankrupt*

jimmy
19-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Last I heard they had a restraining order on him and he's not allowed near a keyboard ever again?

Seriously tho, I know the TD guys quite well (!) and this is a great opportunity for someone who's passionate about R/C. There's things you can do and there's things you can learn - above all, this industry needs passion. If you're a great sales man, marketing man, artist, designer, photographer - but no passion for R/C, then it's probably not for you!

Col
20-10-2012, 02:27 PM
If you're a great sales man, marketing man, artist, designer, photographer - but no passion for R/C, then it's probably not for you!

I have passion for R/C, but none of the other skills required...

jimmy
20-10-2012, 02:42 PM
The rest and be learnt Col!
Look at me, I'm like idiot abroad but with hair.

telboy
20-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I keep trying and asking about jobs there, but just keep getting turned down by a 'no reply silence'. So I aint even bothering. :(
:thumbdown:

jimmy
20-10-2012, 09:19 PM
TRY again Terry. You're a talented guy and obviously passionate about RC.