PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 21st


hotrodchris
17-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Racers as per title who is up for last practice prior to the start of the Winter Series ?

dibble34
18-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Suppose I had better try and use up my Schumacher tyres:lol:

MrMagoo
18-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Should be... assuming I stop working on the new TORCH website for long enough:lol:

Cammers
19-10-2012, 07:17 PM
:thumbsup:Anybody got their stadium trucks built yet? If so we could have a heat (just for fun of course).

dibble34
20-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Cammers, good news. We can't come last tomorrow, Tony RC is coming :lol:

Cammers
20-10-2012, 05:16 PM
You mean the winner of the first round of clanfields winter series, we better watch he hasn't got his truggy with him.

Superstar
20-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Really fancy coming down. Havnt actually been to a normal club meet before, whats the time scale ie what time do we arrive, practice etc?

Also would there be anyone who would be kind enough to let me use power? Id be ever so gratefull :woot: and will contribute to petrol costs for the genny :thumbsup: plus shelter if its a bit iffy with weather :p

Thanks
Josh

dibble34
20-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Josh I normally get down there for 7:30 - 8.00. Morning meets are great, usually get at least 4 quali rounds and a final. Haven't got a gene though sorry

MrMagoo
20-10-2012, 06:53 PM
You mean the winner of the first round of clanfields winter series, we better watch he hasn't got his truggy with him.

Oh lord... if he actually won something we'll never hear the end of it:p:p

hotrodchris
20-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Don't panic John it was only Big Dumb Trucks:woot:!:thumbsup:

dibble34
21-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks to Dan and Julian for another top meeting :)

wylie
22-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Nice to be back. Thanks to all those who helped with the morning, love the new layout apart from rumble strip.

M.Andrews
22-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Couldn't make it the weekend as not well. Did anyone try the BB whites,any good?.

DHB
22-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Couldn't make it the weekend as not well. Did anyone try the BB whites,any good?.


Hi Mark,

I ran BB green on rear and BB white on front for the last 2 weekends and been perfect. Track stayed pretty damp on Sunday so stayed on the BB green rear. Wear rate of the BB white is really good. 2 meetings in and still plenty left.

Dan

mikeyscott
22-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Hi Mark,

I ran BB green on rear and BB white on front for the last 2 weekends and been perfect. Track stayed pretty damp on Sunday so stayed on the BB green rear. Wear rate of the BB white is really good. 2 meetings in and still plenty left.

Dan

That sounds positive!

Vega this weekend?

M.Andrews
22-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Hi Mark,

I ran BB green on rear and BB white on front for the last 2 weekends and been perfect. Track stayed pretty damp on Sunday so stayed on the BB green rear. Wear rate of the BB white is really good. 2 meetings in and still plenty left.

Dan

I think I will use up my schumachers and change to BBs!!.:)

DHB
22-10-2012, 07:32 PM
That sounds positive!

Vega this weekend?

No Vega, no esc in it yet otherwise I would off.

SteveB
22-10-2012, 08:26 PM
No Vega, no esc in it yet otherwise I would off.

Thought Mikey was lending his LPF lol

hotrodchris
23-10-2012, 06:39 AM
No Vega, no esc in it yet otherwise I would off.
Dan

120amp Hobbywing and 6.5 speed passion all wired up if you want to slap it in sun am or can meet up Frid pm?:thumbsup:
Give me a ring if you want to borrow it mate.:woot: