PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to buy


bloody pom
03-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi there,

I am off to the USA and Canada and would like to know which place is cheaper to buy RC stuff from?

I am after the electrics for now.

Cheers

Matt

ben
03-06-2008, 10:43 AM
losi parts house?

bloody pom
03-06-2008, 03:11 PM
I am after a new transmitter set 2.4GHZ. Seen some of the problems with the Spektrums in the other thread so suggestions welcome.

RogerM
03-06-2008, 05:19 PM
I'd not buy abroad for something like that, never ..... if you do get problems sorting them out could turn into a total ball ache!!

Col
03-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Not sure if 2.4g is legal in the states?

RogerM
04-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Isn't Spektrum and american company?

Lee
04-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Spek is legal in the US:thumbsup:

LPH is cheaper, and the savings probably outweigh the hassle if something does go wrong IMO

i4n
04-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Not sure if 2.4g is legal in the states?

Yep it is - it's where I got mine from when on a recent trip. I used Hobbytown and had a word with the owner who said if anything went wrong with it, to post it back to him and he'd sort it all out for me.

bloody pom
04-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks for your help, I will see if its the bargain when I get there and then decide.