View Full Version : Savox 1257 mg
FARLEY
21-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Has anyone had any problems with this servo making a buzzing Sound and not centering properly , its fitted in a losi mini eight
Thanks
Spencer
hit5005
21-10-2012, 08:02 PM
the losi seems to have the centering prob no mater wot sevo is in them iv had the standerd a hd a hitec and a savox all the same has for the buzzing mine is the same it becouse its a digital servo nothing to worry about
danmurphy
21-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes. I replaced mine and it still makes a noise but not as bad as the old one. The centring issue is down to mainly the servo saver. Try replacing the servo saver first.
I run the 1257 in my 8ight with a Kimbrough 25t servo saver and the buzzing is virtually non-existant... superb servo :thumbsup:
I think the buzzing is the servo, being digital, continually trying to find the centre point.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.