View Full Version : Track builders
The race controller
22-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Track builders needed for Sunday(s).
We can get in at 9:00 for track building. The more builders the better.
Lets see if we can start racing early. We don't want to be putting the track away in the dark.
coleman758
22-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Do you think we can get in Saturday or not?
Also does anyone have access too a Van for Sunday.
I have a few pallets at work we can use if some one can take them.
I have a track roughly designed too, Using a few cool features. like the crash mats. (The BIG Ones!)
The race controller
22-10-2012, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=coleman758;706362]Do you think we can get in Saturday or not?
NO
losichris
22-10-2012, 04:53 PM
I can be there about 9.30 to help
Howler
22-10-2012, 05:50 PM
I'll be there at 9 then.
Gavin Collingwood
22-10-2012, 10:19 PM
I'll be there as early as poss when does racing start?
Gavin Collingwood
22-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Actually I'll be there at half 9
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.