View Full Version : Schumacher Indoor Off Road Masters - Worksop Teaser Video
jimmy
22-10-2012, 10:10 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OmKWvN2AXjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I didn't have a lot of time to film but here's a little video just to show little of what goes on at this huge 10th off road indoor winter series.
kaylon
22-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Nice..love behind the scene vids :)
When was that event jimmy ?
J
jimmy
22-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Check the latest news - the report for round one of the Schumacher Indoor Off Road Masters at Worksop is now online - http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/worksop141012
This race was the previous weekend - 14th October 2012 - I have been MAD-BUSY at work and really unable to give this proper attention along with doing the little video promo. Sort of a half-job of both some would say - but at least I tried!!! :woot:
Origineelreclamebord
23-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Awesome video Jimmy, from beginning to end! (Intro is absolutely sweet, better than most vids).
I haven't been in the UK for racing, but looks similar to racing here (only that like anything here in NL/BE, everything is smaller in scale except the Kampenhout GP) :lol:
styleone
23-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Love it!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
cigbunt
27-10-2012, 02:49 PM
nice video!!
what did you film it with?
Mrs oOple
27-10-2012, 06:28 PM
The video's made with a panasonic GH2, and Jimmyskill :thumbsup:
The timelapse is filmed using the gopro.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.