PDA

View Full Version : Track work day


racingdwarf
23-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi all

we are racing this coming sunday, now that the track is nice and soft I would like to get up there this saturday lift the track and get my heavy roller on the area, then relay the track (using some new pipe, if I get the time to get over and buy some). also with the weather changing it would be good to get the container sorted incase we need to use it, altho with the numbers we are now getting I think we will stay outside for as long as poss, if we have enough hands it would also be good to repair a even move the table top to a slightly better position on track

also we need to take a look at the gate:bored:

Who would be able to come up to the track late morning for a few hours?

Nathan2000
24-10-2012, 06:52 AM
we will be able to come prob just ask dad when he gets back from work :lol:

craigieboy46
24-10-2012, 09:11 PM
I"ll come down for a couple of hours dave what sort of time you thinking

jonnyboy81
25-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi Dave,

I'll be about from midday on Saturday for a few hours, happy to help

JB

Maxbashing
26-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Really sorry every one I'm at a wedding all day Saturday :mad:. To be honest I would much rather be down at the track getting my hands dirty.

I can get down early on Sunday morning though so if there are some things that need sorting before we race ping me a note and I'll make a start when I get there.

Hope you have a fun day and the weather holds out.

See you all Sunday.

Dufty07
26-10-2012, 03:40 PM
I cant afford to travel both days:cry:, but will help on sunday if you wanna leave relaying pipes we can come earlier on sunday and lay out track:thumbsup:

racingdwarf
26-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Right all, I plan to get there around 11ish by the time I've loaded up, the 1st job is all the track needs lifting on the grass track so I can get going with the levelling rake then the roller. if the weather is nasty (I've not looked) we will relay track sunday.

Dave

Dufty07
27-10-2012, 05:42 PM
I take it it rained all day in norwich too? Did you manage to do any track stuff 2day?

racingdwarf
27-10-2012, 08:35 PM
yes, been up there today lifted track and spent couple of hours rolling the track.Area looks quite good, but track will need laying tmro morning:bored:

Big thanks to jonney for braving the wet & cold for an hour or so:D

racingdwarf
07-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Big thank you to jonney, came down saturday and got cold and wet lifting the track.Well done to everyone for laying the new track sunday morning, the best bits are mine, the bad bits are carls doing...but thats just the way I see it:lol:

I hope to go down friday and sort the steps out as they are dire now:cry: