PDA

View Full Version : racing this sunday


racingdwarf
23-10-2012, 10:57 PM
we are racing this sunday, on the grass, and great news...should be bloody freezing cold by then:cry:

Nathan2000
24-10-2012, 06:52 AM
We are coming! :lol:

Shaun_TLR
24-10-2012, 07:32 AM
Im a possible. If I can make it, then I shall

Maxbashing
24-10-2012, 05:14 PM
I will be ther. I might be a bit worse for wear as I'm at a wedding on Saturday night. The 210 will me making her maiden outing..

kaylon
24-10-2012, 10:41 PM
My life sucks.... My 1:1 scale car has died almost beyond repair...or at least withing a reasonable financial repair... I've arranged to have someone look at it on Monday...

At least I'll be warm :)

J

SimonW
25-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Just trying to sort out my RB 5.5, having a few delivery issues the wrong bit even though i ordered the right bit. Grrrr

Dufty07
26-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Ill be there, with my 4th in the B final 2wd :D

Defcon
26-10-2012, 08:22 PM
I take it this will be a 1/10 electric meet then?

racingdwarf
26-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Hello defcon

I'm dave, I run NBC,I forget names and faces with ease:blush:,I take it we have met at the club at some point, Notice you have not posted in this section before,

The club runs 10th buggy, not for the lack of trying to set up some 8th etc but sadly the numbers have never showed, Unlike the 10th buggies that seem to be getting more and more popular

Shaun_TLR
27-10-2012, 10:54 AM
not going to happen for me this weekend. just got too much work on. I am also away in 2 weeks time, so won't be down then either :(

(will give Max a chance to hone his skills with this shiny new 2wd toy of his before hesschooled with the mighty 22 !! )

racingdwarf
27-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Right then, wether not looking fantastic for tmro morning and we will need to lay the track before we race.I will be up there by 10 rain or shine and we will see how things play out.

Nathan2000
28-10-2012, 09:59 AM
we will be coming down! :thumbsup: