PDA

View Full Version : Short Course this weekend


Moss Models
24-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Hi Chaps

I have purchased another SC truck and was going to bring Ed's as well.

That makes two so if any of you fancy a go and have one it would be great to make a heat up.

I know Robert Pearce has one and maybe Richard Lowe could come. I will also check with Ross at MB as he has one as well.

Any other takers?

Gray01
25-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Well this weekend was gonna be my 1st race in 540 stock with a buggy, but I guess I could bring the short course as well.

What could possibly go wrong?

:D

G

Col
25-10-2012, 07:01 PM
I advise against running both on the same night - if you break one you'll have no time to fix it without missing a race or two

keenbutkrap
03-11-2012, 09:34 PM
looked quite good takes me back to the wide body touring/rally cars would buy one and join in if it was a regular thing 540 2 wheel mod and 4 wheel drive have a points night leaves one night a month spare how about making it for trucks