DianneH
24-10-2012, 09:21 AM
The meeting is now full but there are a few drivers who have agreed to pay their fee on Paypal.
If this is not done by Friday of this week then I shall allocate the places to others who are waiting.
I am sorry but I cannot reserve places when others are waiting.
My system is that everyone is given the opportunity to enter for the next round when they attend a meeting and any places after this are available for allocation.
On this occasion, I have extended this a few days but in future if places are not taken on the day or by Paypal the following day then I cannot reserve them.
If this is not done by Friday of this week then I shall allocate the places to others who are waiting.
I am sorry but I cannot reserve places when others are waiting.
My system is that everyone is given the opportunity to enter for the next round when they attend a meeting and any places after this are available for allocation.
On this occasion, I have extended this a few days but in future if places are not taken on the day or by Paypal the following day then I cannot reserve them.