PDA

View Full Version : Waterproof ESC


gargadud
04-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi guys,

Given the nice weather we have these days in Switzerland, I am looking for a good trick to waterproof my Nosram Matrix Evo fitted with a radiator and fan. So far I used a sticky tape to obstruct the 4 setup holes, but what about the sensor cable connector?

Anyone has THE solution to make it really waterproof without reducing the heat dissipation?

Thanks

mark christopher
04-06-2008, 12:14 PM
leave it in your big car when it rains!!!

blue tack is good, or vasaline

gargadud
04-06-2008, 01:11 PM
What big car? This is my only car! :lol:

You are right but I cannot resist slidding in the mud!:blush:

DCM
04-06-2008, 01:20 PM
lots of BluTac around the sensor harness on the ESC and the motor!!

gargadud
04-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the advice.

I'm not sure I can find Bluetac in Switzerland, but will look for some equivalent products.

BTW, I am using the GRP tyres (conespike or something like that) and they are awesome on mud!