PDA

View Full Version : C4.1 Low profile servo


PJC
26-10-2012, 11:50 AM
From looking at the pics on the forum, most people seem to run a low profile servo in the C4.1. Would a standard size servo and a LRP SXX esc fit in the C4.1?

PaulFarrand
26-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I run a savox 1258 servo in mine along with the tekin rspro and fits nicely. Not sure on the size of the sxx but im sure it would fit...:)

Big G
26-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I run a standard sized servo with Futaba 2.4 receiver and a SP GT Pro. Probably 2 of the biggest receivers and ESCs around without much problems.

neallewis
26-10-2012, 12:51 PM
I used to run a savox 1251 low profile servo, until a broke the gears. I now run a full sized HB DSJ-2ST (http://www.hotbodiesonline.com/products/en/67992.html) which I've found to be excellent. There is plenty of room for my Tekin RS pro, cap pack, receiver and transponder, so i'd say go with a full sized servo as they will take more punishment than a weak low profile servo.

gazhillAE
26-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Savox 1251 all day

Richard Lowe
26-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Last season I used a Savox 1258 full sized servo and managed to squeeze a chunky Novak Havok ESC in too, so it is possible :)

I've now moved to the 1251 low profile servo and the extra room makes wiring easier. A couple of people have had issues with steering lock with the 1251 in the Centro as it doesn't have as much travel as the full sized servo's, just remember to get the servo horn as close as you can to centre with no sub-trim on the servo first and you'll have lock to spare :)