View Full Version : Associated shocks with Losi (xxx) springs
arransmith27
29-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Hi guys
Does anyone know where I can get some collars for my V1 Associated shocks in order to fit Losi XXX springs?
Many thanks :)
DekelzMan
31-10-2012, 10:14 PM
I've ordered these up:
http://www.avidrc.com/product/19/shock-springs/440/Avert-Design-Aluminum-Spring-Cups-TLR-22-B41-AV1012-shock-springs.html
Hopefully see them next week!
Mick
Tom3012
31-10-2012, 10:20 PM
I've ordered these up:
http://www.avidrc.com/product/19/shock-springs/440/Avert-Design-Aluminum-Spring-Cups-TLR-22-B41-AV1012-shock-springs.html
Hopefully see them next week!
Mick
They are for use with big bore springs, not xxx ones as mentioned...
I could be wrong but i think Ghea do the collars your after :)
DekelzMan
31-10-2012, 10:21 PM
My Bad :)
KennyClark
01-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Ghea collars are the ones you want for XXX4 springs.
I used them on my X6.
xfactor
01-11-2012, 04:14 PM
If the threads and bodies are the same as the v1 shocks (B4) then the losi shock adjusters will screw straight on to the associated body i did this on my x6 you will have to cut 1-2 coils off the front to gain ride hope this helps ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.