View Full Version : Chadderton 2012/13 Results
Oscar
30-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Chadderton results are here :)
(http://www.batleybuggyclub.com/Chadderton-12/mtg16/ressum.htm)
bigred5765
30-10-2012, 11:59 PM
cheers jon your a star
nivek
01-11-2012, 10:10 AM
THANK YOU ...... :)
DianneH
02-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Chadderton results are here :)
(http://www.batleybuggyclub.com/Chadderton-12/mtg16/ressum.htm)
John - I set up the Series Points as well - points on qualifying and final positions - could those be posted too?
Unless the link is already there and I cannot see the wood for the trees!
Many thanks
Oscar
02-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Series results are posted, 1 (http://www.batleybuggyclub.com/Chadderton-12/ser26/series.htm) 2 (http://www.batleybuggyclub.com/Chadderton-12/ser27/series.htm) 3 (http://www.batleybuggyclub.com/Chadderton-12/ser28/series.htm) , but the link to them from the meeting results seems to be missing. I will update when I do the next round.
bigred5765
05-12-2012, 11:30 PM
any news on the link to other rounds john
Oscar
06-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Yes, I forgot to take the memory stick after our last meeting :blush:
I'll take the files when at our 16th December meeting, and add the 2nd+3rd rounds to the web.
LeeSmith
15-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi All Any news on when the results will be online or has anyone got a link?
Oscar
15-12-2012, 04:05 PM
The answer is in the post above yours ;)
Oscar
16-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Rounds 2 & 3 added HERE (http://www.batleybuggyclub.com/Chadderton-12/index.htm) :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.