View Full Version : Mini 8 shocks
toddzellia
02-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Well it's the start of indoor racing over here and Iam finding that Iam not really happy with the stock Losi shocks.What are you guys running ? And and tips would be great :)
leeboy44
02-11-2012, 06:04 AM
Last year I run the Carisma grey shocks but this year I'm running the losi with the new hop up shock bodies
So far so good
Pistions drilled 1.2mm all round, 500cst oil front 350cst oils rear
Losi hard springs front an soft springs rear
Hope this is helpfull
Lee
toddzellia
02-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Cheers mate!
Jonesy
06-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Well it's the start of indoor racing over here and Iam finding that Iam not really happy with the stock Losi shocks.What are you guys running ? And and tips would be great :)
Hi Toddzellia
Have a look at the attached link to our UK Micro Forum. http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=18053
This is the set-up I ran at our latest National 2 days ago and qualified and finished 2nd overall
Drop me a PM if you need anymore information
Andy
GRIFF55
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Hmmm sacox servo hey Jonsey.....nearly! Lol
leeboy44
06-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Hmmm sacox servo hey Jonsey.....nearly! Lol
Griff looking at mini8 set ups??????
First time out and made the A final!
I can see a new micro driver coming out to play more often!!
Top drive andy! Was good to watch fair play buddy
toddzellia
06-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Cheers guys !! tonight I ran 400 in front shocks inner hole on tower and outer on A-arms.
300 in rear ,inner on tower and outer on A-arm
This seemed to work quite well but are track is always changing,so just need to experiment and find out what works best ,great info jonesy :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.