View Full Version : x6 shell
bandyleg
02-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi everyone, can anybody tell me where I can get an x6 sq jconcepts shell from in the U.S. I'm having some shells painted over there and I need to source them so I can tell Larry where to get them from.
Thanks in advance :)
Darren Boyle
02-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone, can anybody tell me where I can get an x6 sq jconcepts shell from in the U.S. I'm having some shells painted over there and I need to source them so I can tell Larry where to get them from.
Thanks in advance :)
Direct from X-Factory or any of their US dealers....
YoungChazz
02-11-2012, 02:44 PM
I"ll bet it's Larry Genova in Florida. Usually does good work.
bandyleg
02-11-2012, 08:17 PM
It sure is that Larry, getting a couple of shells painted up from him but I could do with a couple of names of places to get them from so I don't have to post them out ti him from the UK.
Darren Boyle
02-11-2012, 08:18 PM
It sure is that Larry, getting a couple of shells painted up from him but I could do with a couple of names of places to get them from so I don't have to post them out ti him from the UK.
I did say in my post above, direct from Chazz at X-Factory :wub
bandyleg
02-11-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm on my mobile I didn't see the post, thankyou for the info :)
YoungChazz
03-11-2012, 02:55 AM
We are backordered on #8021 body & wing for the X - 6 Sq. Next production from J concepts will be soon.
We shipped every one we had to several dealers; I think most of them listed on our web site have them. In alphabetical order, I suggest you try A Main, GS Hobby, HobbyTown in Omaha or Tucson, K & K, R/C Excitement, R/C Madness just to name a few.
bandyleg
03-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Thanks chaz ill see what i can find on the sites you mentioned.
bandyleg
03-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Chaz any ideas on timescales of these shells as everywhere seems to be on back order.
YoungChazz
04-11-2012, 02:17 AM
It's going to be several weeks.
Darren Boyle
04-11-2012, 12:08 PM
They are in stock here in the UK if you are stuck.....
bandyleg
04-11-2012, 02:21 PM
They are in stock here in the UK if you are stuck.....
I would then have to post them to the US so its a costly way of doing it but as a last resort i might have to. Thanks.
bandyleg
04-11-2012, 03:17 PM
We are backordered on #8021 body & wing for the X - 6 Sq. Next production from J concepts will be soon.
We shipped every one we had to several dealers; I think most of them listed on our web site have them. In alphabetical order, I suggest you try A Main, GS Hobby, HobbyTown in Omaha or Tucson, K & K, R/C Excitement, R/C Madness just to name a few.
On your site it says OM 0501 Team AJ Galaxy Body for the X - 6/X - 6 Squared is on back order but the 8021 Body and Wing, X - 6 Sqrd, w/ window mask is available..... Please could u confirm if they are now both out of stock lol
YoungChazz
05-11-2012, 03:58 AM
Yes, I know the bin where they belong is empty. I'll get on the webmaster about it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.