PDA

View Full Version : Losi LST


trr061984
02-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Thinking I may start a little project with my Losi LST where I convert it to an electric brushless system. Not used it in a while, but where I run my 1/10th buggy they also allow 1/8th electric, so seems a waste to have the LST just sat in the garage and not being used.

Thus, can anyone recommend any motor/speedo combos; or has anyone done something similar?

Cheers

Crazy L
13-11-2012, 12:13 PM
I've started a conversion. Planned on running on 4 and 6s on something like 1800kv, maybe overkill but im not planning on racing it. I have the hobbywing 150 amp esc in my mgte and it supplies the juice nicely to the stupid quick 2350kv thats currently residing. I have just started to machine up a motor mount when i get chance. I need to do the odd bit of research too regarding gear ratios and also disposing of the one way so reverse can be used. Keep us updated.