View Full Version : Please help me identify this model
andylinney
03-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi all, just picked this up on eBay for a laugh and although I know it's a Team Associated car I wondered if anyone can help me be a little more specific?
http://db.tt/FeZSnF4q
Thanks, Andy.
Dave Treacy
03-11-2012, 07:46 PM
TC3... takes me back...but this has some upgrades..
sosidge
03-11-2012, 09:29 PM
I think it is actually a TC4 (crank steering is a clue), perhaps an FT version with some upgrades.
chris brown
03-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Its a tc4 with an after market chassis.:thumbsup:
andylinney
04-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks fellas, just waiting on it arriving now to see what it needs and transplant my electrics into.
Azza_M
06-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Associated TC4 with a 3 Racing chassis conversion, used to have a couple of these a few years ago :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.