PDA

View Full Version : phat bodies truggy shell


jake1*2011
04-11-2012, 05:13 PM
hi

does anyone know when this phat bodies truggy shell is out? and how much? its for the mini 8ight


http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p191/dman2047/Truggy.jpg

mrspeedy
05-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Hi Jake ... your a bit ahead of the game there ... that was a sneaky pic of one of our prototype truggy bodies ... BUT .. the new body body will be available within a couple of weeks from our shop here http://phatbodies.bigcartel.com/

toddzellia
06-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Nice!!

Ross
06-11-2012, 05:49 AM
hi

does anyone know when this phat bodies truggy shell is out? and how much? its for the mini 8ight


http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p191/dman2047/Truggy.jpg


I want a Mini 8ight just or that shell :wub:wub:wub

Danosborne6661
06-11-2012, 09:08 AM
I want a Mini 8ight just or that shell :wub:wub:wub
I've ran it outdoors on astro, it was awesome :D

toddzellia
06-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Can we preorder ???

jake1*2011
07-11-2012, 08:23 AM
They are waiting for a shell to be painted then itl be on there website in a couple of weeks

Danosborne6661
07-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Jakes got it :thumbsup:

mrspeedy
07-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Can we preorder ???

We can do better than that ... we have 30 bodies sat on the shelf in the stock room but still no pics yet ....

If you want one PM me and I'll sort one for you :thumbsup:

Body Paint
07-11-2012, 07:25 PM
My Truggy is built ready for a shell ;)

styleone
07-11-2012, 11:22 PM
hi

does anyone know when this phat bodies truggy shell is out? and how much? its for the mini 8ight


http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p191/dman2047/Truggy.jpg

Another classic there!! :D love it

jake1*2011
08-11-2012, 09:03 AM
My shell arrived yesterday and it is perfect, just like the picture, cant wait to get it painted. Phat bodies have done an excellent job with this shell, thank you gentlemen

Karting
08-11-2012, 09:59 AM
We can do better than that ... we have 30 bodies sat on the shelf in the stock room but still no pics yet ....

If you want one PM me and I'll sort one for you :thumbsup:

How much is the shell and will it fit a LWB Shark?

jake1*2011
08-11-2012, 11:03 AM
its £9.50 with £3 post, its called the 'kaboom'. dont know if itll fit the shark, your better off asking them

mrspeedy
08-11-2012, 03:37 PM
How much is the shell and will it fit a LWB Shark?

As Jake says ... £9.50 plus postage to anywhere ...

Just lined up the body on a Shark chassis and the fit is really good :thumbsup:

PM me for more details ....

Danosborne6661
15-11-2012, 08:40 PM
:p

http://i.imgur.com/nj44I.jpg

jake1*2011
15-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Thats it, show off whilst the rest of us are waiting patiently for ours!

learnerdriver
16-11-2012, 06:35 PM
please check your pm box, enquired about a truggy shell !
thanks

Colin Kirkham
17-11-2012, 07:44 AM
I would like one too, how do I go about ordering one ??

Danosborne6661
21-11-2012, 11:57 AM
NOW ALL IN THE SHOP!!!
www.phatbodies.co.uk

Enjoy :)

toddzellia
24-11-2012, 09:17 PM
http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltxc70rb2h02krx/2012-11-23%2015.49.07.jpg
http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwmc5p104e54gqk/2012-11-23%2016.48.25.jpg

toddzellia
24-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Ok try agen
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwmc5p104e54gqk/2012-11-23%2016.48.25.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltxc70rb2h02krx/2012-11-23%2015.49.07.jpg

toddzellia
25-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Tuesday night is race night and IAM going with the new Phat body truggy shell I think I might be the only one in sweden right now :o thanks to my MATES ON Oople :woot: CHEERS...

mrspeedy
26-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Lookin' good .. and deffo the only one in Sweden ... but not for long :p