View Full Version : were can i buy the stickers to the topdeck?
dMITIj
06-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Hello all.
anybody know were to buy stickers for the topdeck B44.1/B44.2 like this:
http://peecee.dk/uploads/112012/TORoarNats-7_big_thumb.jpg
Best Regards.
Greenpiece
06-11-2012, 04:04 PM
those are from Upgrade RC
www.upgrade-rc.com (http://www.upgrade-rc.com)
Richard Lowe
06-11-2012, 04:08 PM
I think those on Cavalieri's car are from Upgrade RC.
01RaceFX has B44.1/2 top deck skins on the way soon ;)
dMITIj
06-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Hello.
Thanks to both of you.
Richard do you know anything about the price on the 01RaceFX sticker for the topdeck?
Best Regards.
gazhillAE
06-11-2012, 05:51 PM
www.gay.com should find them for you!
Gaz
stegger
06-11-2012, 06:34 PM
www.gay.com should find them for you!
Gaz
LOL bet you"ll have some soon !
Gray01
22-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I run 01racefx and we design and produce custom wraps and graphics for full size cars, vans and motorcycles, as well as doing clothing, signs, regular graphics and banners etc.
I am currently working on B44.1 / 2 chassis, topdeck and anything else Rich wants to throw my way...I also have Centro and B4 chassis in the works alongside the 44's
I am intending on getting prototype templates fitted & tested in the next few weeks up to christmas, and have a small range available in the new year. I will be able to print any design when I have the templates ready, and I will do a small range of 'off the shelf' designs.
I am aware there are other people on here offering chassis protectors & skins and I obviously don't want to step on anyone's toes, so will concentrate on the one off designs and custom jobs....the type of things you can't already get.
This is just a fun little side project for me, so at the moment 'real' work is taking priority.
I will be able to template *anything* as long as I have access to the parts.
Cost will depend on the car and whether you want me to design you a full custom kit. I guess worst case scenario would be £20 for a full chassis, shock tower and top deck kit 'off the shelf', and up to £40 for a custom job.
I could do wheel graphics too if there was any interest?
Anyway, when I have something worked out I will start a thread on here (assuming that's ok with the other vendors and admin) and you can contact me directly....don't PM me just yet as until I have tested a few vinyls on Rich's and a few others cars at York I wont be able to do anything.
Leave it with me.
Gray
01RFX
AC199
29-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Well, we've had a productive and deliciously catered evening. Over hot beverages and lots of picking on me, progress was made... Expect a few more pictures over the course of the evening...
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/inprogress.jpg
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/inprogress2.jpg
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/inprogress3.jpg
Yeah, we're making some progress on this front... Expect a release sometime after Christmas...
Spencer Mulcahy
29-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Looking good hope its not to lowe tech:D
Supercoolnothing
29-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Oh now those are seriously awesome. I'll need to be treating my b4.1 to at least one once they're on available.
dMITIj
30-11-2012, 03:43 PM
h.. yeah, that is nice worke :wub
AC199
21-12-2012, 01:12 AM
So, another evening of pizza, coffee, tweaking shapes and placements, logo usage testing on Centro chassis, top decks on a B44.2 and a protective graphic for the rear of the B4.1 Worlds chassis has brought us to this...
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/centro.jpg
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/centro2.jpg
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/frankie.jpg
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/rich.jpg
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/rich2.jpg
http://www.trimesh-guarding.com/uploads/rich-topdeck.jpg
Looking good if you ask me...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.