PDA

View Full Version : RACING SUNDAY 11TH NOVEMBER


martin so16
07-11-2012, 07:04 PM
whos up for some sunday mornin racing weather looking good at the mo after last weeks wash out :lol:

dibble34
07-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Hoping to pop down for some 4wd action :)

hotrodchris
07-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Nope working the next 2 weekends so be rusty for the next alldayer !
Frosts both saturday and Sunday nights

benl
07-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Me too!
Allowed out 2 weeks running, must be doing something right. :thumbsup:

DHB
07-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Nope working the next 2 weekends so be rusty for the next alldayer !
Frosts both saturday and Sunday nights

Whats going to be rusty? you or your car. Maybe both.:p Frost is way better than the rain Sunday just gone.

hotrodchris
08-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Dan after result on the last alldayer it would have been good to keep the momentum up, not have a 3 week break.:lol:

hotrodchris
08-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Weekend Forecast at present


Outlook for Saturday and Sunday
Bright and breezy on Saturday, with daytime showers, heavy on the coast. Clear spells
overnight will give frost and icy patches. Sunday will be dry and sunny, with clear spells lasting
long into the night giving an early frost ahead of cloud thickening from the west later in the night.

MrMagoo
08-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Should be down for some 4wd action and a bit of testing and setup work with the SV2.

Briangb
08-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Hi JC. Will see you there. I will have a paint scheme for you.

4wd for me I think. FS2 ready to go.

shaun m
08-11-2012, 05:54 PM
ill definately be there this weekend :woot:, had a last minute drama last weekend , sounds like it was a wash out anyway !!

MrMagoo
08-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Hi JC. Will see you there. I will have a paint scheme for you.

4wd for me I think. FS2 ready to go.

Good stuff Brian... will have the gazebo with me so plenty of pitting space available.

Briangb
08-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Good stuff Brian... will have the gazebo with me so plenty of pitting space available.
Great stuff John. See you there.

wylie
10-11-2012, 02:12 PM
I'll be there. 4wd for me.
Any more trucks? Brian have you finished yours? Randall? Crazy?

Briangb
10-11-2012, 05:26 PM
I'll be there. 4wd for me.
Any more trucks? Brian have you finished yours? Randall? Crazy?

Of course it is finished. However. I don't have lips to fit. Ordered, but on back order, and not yet in stock. No body shell either. Not strictly true. Mr. Magoo has it, but not given him colours yet. See you in the morning.

Crazy L
10-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Any more trucks? Crazy?

Paint mate

MrMagoo
10-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Paint mate

Knew I'd be getting the blame eventually lol! Got truch shells to do for Rob Higgs, Brian and Crazy to get done...

Crazy L
10-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Knew I'd be getting the blame eventually lol!

yup lol

Got truck shells to do for Rob Higgs

WHO?:eh?::o:wtf:

RobNeko
10-11-2012, 08:35 PM
yup lol



WHO?:eh?::o:wtf:

Come on Miles you know who? :p

Crazy L
11-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Come on Miles you know who? :p

holy crapsticks, From what cave have you emerged from mush?:lol:

benl
11-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Had a great day today,
Thanks to all at torch for running such a fun meeting, and also thanks to Dave, Brian and others who helped me with my 'unique' driving style. I actually felt like I was getting somewhere by the end of the meeting (which will be a relief for the marshals).
Cheers Guys :thumbsup: