View Full Version : Rocky Horse Poo aka Futaba 2.4GHz 3GR
notlawnomis
09-06-2008, 09:40 AM
I know this should be in the wanted section however is anyone else really struggling to find these. I've been in touch with at least 10-15 shops and no one seems to have them in stock, I'm hearing that Ripmax are stating middle of next month to get them in :o
I was wanting one for the York regional, but doesn't look likely now :(
The Doktor
09-06-2008, 10:35 AM
I`m having the same difficulty. Ive had an order in for the last 2 1/2 months and am still waiting :(
RICHIEARMITT
09-06-2008, 01:00 PM
ME AS WELL, JUST OVER 2 MONTHS OF WAITING SO FAR!
tjpMT2
09-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Futaba have had some problems with the RX over heating and cutting out. This might be the reason why... They have delayed the 4PK because of this.
rcluke
10-06-2008, 04:45 PM
wouldnt rocking horse poo be wood?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.