PDA

View Full Version : SHRCCC Team Associated B4.1 Club Car


Dudders
09-11-2012, 01:46 PM
With thanks to Team Associated, Surrey and hants have a new B4.1 club car that is FREE to use.

If you fancy turning your hand and trying 2wd or you are a novice starting out and wish to 'try before you buy'.

Normal race fees will of course apply.

Please use this thread for any comment, questions or the availability of the car!

Once again, we'd all like to extend a huge thank you to Team Associated :)

Jamesk
16-11-2012, 09:00 AM
My friend is intrested in getting his son in to RC cars's, is the B4.1 avaiable this weekend?

jK

Dudders
16-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi James,

Yes it is free.

Would you like to reserve it?

Neil

Jamesk
16-11-2012, 05:44 PM
I have just spoken to him, and i will confirm by Saturday midday.

jK

Jamesk
17-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Have not heard from my friend, if any one else would like to book it let them. I can alway lend my other car once I've slowed it down a bit.

Thanks anyway and what a great idea this is.

jK