racingdwarf
12-11-2012, 01:04 AM
Right all, Soon be christmas:bored:.
While lifting the track last week with Jonny he offered the used of the function room at his pub/restrant for committee meetings etc, I said errrm committee? thats me:lol:. But then I thought, what about us all getting together for a christmas meal, with wives, families, etc. The club has never done this since the haydays of rallyx many years ago.
I'm just looking for numbers at the min, Jonny is coming back to me with dates and prices. we were talking of a buffet sort of think.
So let me know who's up for it asap
While lifting the track last week with Jonny he offered the used of the function room at his pub/restrant for committee meetings etc, I said errrm committee? thats me:lol:. But then I thought, what about us all getting together for a christmas meal, with wives, families, etc. The club has never done this since the haydays of rallyx many years ago.
I'm just looking for numbers at the min, Jonny is coming back to me with dates and prices. we were talking of a buffet sort of think.
So let me know who's up for it asap