PDA

View Full Version : Friday 16th


brian s
12-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Vintage round again this week. who`s running?.

Belsten
12-11-2012, 11:06 AM
I will be there

Anyone truckin ?

peetbee
12-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Vintage for me too!:D

Body Paint
12-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Think it might be chris's rc10 again for me

hit5005
12-11-2012, 06:31 PM
im in vintage

blue_pinky
12-11-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm in...need my fix...having raced 3 days on the trot the weekend before last, I didn't race at all this weekend gone :woot:

Back to normal this weekend though...Caldicot Friday, WORM Sunday :thumbsup:

blue_pinky
13-11-2012, 10:23 AM
EDIT: Did mention a hauler for sale...that's now sold...but...

Will still have a Futaba 3pk, spektrum module and receivers, futaba module and receiver(s), and a Futaba 4pk & receiver(s) for sale at some point soon for anyone who might be interested...haven't prepped it all or thought about prices yet, but just thought I'd mention it on the off chance!

:D

Caine
13-11-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm in for some vintage action :thumbsup:

Pappisavage
13-11-2012, 06:53 PM
I will be there

Anyone truckin ?


My truck is ready to rock and roll again

Caine
13-11-2012, 10:30 PM
My truck is ready to rock and roll again

I'll chuck mine in the car as well :)

brian s
13-11-2012, 11:11 PM
i`ll bring an xxxt as well as vintage then.

peetbee
14-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Dave, I need glue for my truck tyres - do you know where I could get some? ;)
I'll see if I can get my truck up and running too, but..... we need to watch how many heats we have, any more than 5 and it's less track time for us all! Bring your non-trucks/non-vintage too, just in case.

brian s
15-11-2012, 07:06 PM
i`ll pick up the keys and open up then

peetbee
15-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Ok Bri, I should be there usual time

Body Paint
15-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Not looking like ill make it to club this week after all, work is bonkers busy

brian s
17-11-2012, 05:57 PM
great nights vintage racing last night, seems to be getting quite competetive as well :D. nice to see Huw has caught the vintage bug :woot:. roll on the next one.

peetbee
17-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Twas excellent fun :)
Glad my car won the final (even if I wasn't driving it!):lol: