View Full Version : Next Meeting: Thursday 15th November @ 6.30pm
Dudders
13-11-2012, 11:14 AM
So we're back up and running after a Sunday off last week from 6.30pm on Thursday.
A quick check on the weather means things are still being favourable to us!.
Look forward to see you there ;)
gwesty
13-11-2012, 11:52 AM
See you there if dry ;)
Duncan
13-11-2012, 09:06 PM
If the weather is good count me in.:p
focusmad
14-11-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi guys, I will be getting to the track by 6.15 so u can all get there for then, if I can please ask u to book in first then practice just to make my life easier.
Cheers Chris
Dudders
14-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Could the weather be any better? Don't think so!
Not a cloud in the sky, warm night, get your buggy out and get racing tomorrow at Surrey and Hants!
masons01
14-11-2012, 04:50 PM
R U guaranteeing a clear night tomorrow without rain??
I know what you lot are like over there!!
Dudders
14-11-2012, 04:54 PM
The Mason's are both banned, do not plan to come, do not even think about it. Everytime you do it's wet!!! ;)
Hi
I will be there about 7.30ish as normal and I think Carl Howard is planning on racing as well.
Stuart McCabe
Dudders
15-11-2012, 08:44 AM
I'll let Chris know to book you both in, 2wd?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.