View Full Version : 18th November .... Let's Race
chrispattinson
13-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Looking forward to Sunday night, let's get a big turn out together, and have a good bit of competition at Seaham on Sunday. :thumbsup:
I'll 2WD and 4WD, and decide on the night what to race .
dpackster1980
13-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I'll be there, New servo and hub inserts! :thumbsup:
AfroP
13-11-2012, 06:46 PM
I'll be there, New servo and hub inserts! :thumbsup:
In the 2wd?
What servo you gone for?
dpackster1980
13-11-2012, 08:09 PM
I've gone for a Savox 1258, the old Ko developed a shudder when it was trying to centre. 0deg front hub inserts so I can run 20deg castor instead of 15 or 25 which would've helped at Worksop.
Shifta
14-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I should be able to make it on Sunday :thumbsup:
2 or 4wd...
mr emily
14-11-2012, 06:44 PM
I should be there!
corkyjohnson75
14-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Al be there . Lets have the doors open for 6 or before tho ! not 6.20
turbobrick
14-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Al be there . Lets have the doors open for 6 or before tho ! not 6.20
IMO if you want to make orders like that step up and be on the committee and help out, then you can turn up at 6 every week and open up.
Until you've done it you can"t really have a go at people.
This is the exact reason a lot of people no longer can be bothered to make the effort and run clubs. Me included :)
Peter
dpackster1980
14-11-2012, 09:36 PM
I'll be there at 6 on the dot, got my new goodies today. Woo hoo. :thumbsup:
Samson
14-11-2012, 11:06 PM
I'll be there too... Although the charger and servo i won on ebay still haven't turned up!
Steven Forster
15-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Al be there . Lets have the doors open for 6 or before tho ! not 6.20
Doors will be open at 6pm if there are enough people there on time, that way we can get track building straight away ;) :thumbsup:
jimmyfish
15-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Jimmy Fish .... moderated ;o)
lazysurfer
15-11-2012, 08:57 AM
IMO if you want to make orders like that step up and be on the committee and help out, then you can turn up at 6 every week and open up.
Until you've done it you can"t really have a go at people.
This is the exact reason a lot of people no longer can be bothered to make the effort and run clubs. Me included :)
Peter
I know the feeling Peterhttp://www.oople.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif
AfroP
15-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Jimmy Fish .... moderated ;o)
jimmyfish
15-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Pipe it afrop!
AfroP
15-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Pipe it afrop!
pipes are a nitro thing
I race(or at least attempt to) 1/10th electric off-road
jimmyfish
15-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Jimmy Fish .... moderated ;o)
Steven Forster
15-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Jimmy Fish .... moderated ;o)
AfroP
15-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Jimmy Fish .... moderated ;o)
jimmyfish
15-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Jimmy Fish .... moderated ;o)
AfroP
15-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Jimmy Fish .... moderated ;o)
chris68nufc
15-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Nowt to do with me this argument....there's a 1st for everything however....I'm sure Corky was just tongue in cheek about opening up, he's not that kind of lad!!
Most of you lot need to get in the real world and have a word with yourselves!!!
I have never known a group of grown men act like so much like children.....you can't say anything these days without people whining on....I rekon It's the jobs you do....office based fairies probably!!!!
Andyp
15-11-2012, 07:14 PM
.I rekon It's the jobs you do....office based fairies probably!!!!
Like:thumbsup:
N7ELA
15-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Nowt to do with me this argument....there's a 1st for everything however....I'm sure Corky was just tongue in cheek about opening up, he's not that kind of lad!!
Most of you lot need to get in the real world and have a word with yourselves!!!
I have never known a group of grown men act like so much like children.....you can't say anything these days without people whining on....I rekon It's the jobs you do....office based fairies probably!!!!
Hope the plant pots are locked away on Sunday mind...!
dpackster1980
15-11-2012, 07:46 PM
xxxxx
dpackster1980
15-11-2012, 07:53 PM
xxxxx
corkyjohnson75
15-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Banter . Thats all it was packster
dpackster1980
15-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Banter . Thats all it was packster
I know it was.
chris68nufc
15-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Paul's comment was 100% tongue in cheek....nothing more, nothing less!
Group hugs needed!!!!
N7ELA
15-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Just get the doors open at 6 David and keep yer hole shut...!
Steven Forster
16-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Ok lads, handbags at 6 see you all there :woot: ;)
lazysurfer
16-11-2012, 08:48 AM
This forum really needs a facility where the person who posted the original thread can remove other people's comments :cry:
Shifta
16-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I'll be there at 6..
With me shopping trolley :p
beasty boys motorsport
16-11-2012, 05:18 PM
well i was going to turn up (been a few months) but the power steering exploded on 4x4 today and its now in the garage waiting for parts to arrive:o.....bollox
Steven Forster
16-11-2012, 08:52 PM
well i was going to turn up (been a few months) but the power steering exploded on 4x4 today and its now in the garage waiting for parts to arrive:o.....bollox
Nobody passing Heworth to give you a lift through like Paul ?
beasty boys motorsport
16-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Nobody passing Heworth to give you a lift through like Paul ?
i'll just stop in......like i have for the last 2 months:woot:
chrispattinson
16-11-2012, 10:21 PM
... Ive cleaned the thread up a bit .... See you at 6 for an awesome night of racing.
cmgreen
17-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Has seaham got a internet connection/wifi we can use?
dpackster1980
17-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Why?
We should be coming from Crook 2wd
corkyjohnson75
18-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Paul's comment was 100% tongue in cheek....nothing more, nothing less!
Group hugs needed!!!!
Thanks for the backup chris .
Steven Forster
19-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Another good night of racing, same again next week ;) :thumbsup:
AfroP
19-11-2012, 08:26 AM
a very good nights racing last night
think good fun was had by all
same again next week, also had some decent numbers last night
chrispattinson
19-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Yeah, great night of racing, really enjoyed all the rounds ... couldn't catch Jeff in 4WD though.
Steven Forster
19-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Would also like to thank Barry again for the loan of greggs 2wd for the final, really appreciated it and makes racing more fun !!! ;0)
AfroP
19-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Would also like to thank Barry again for the loan of greggs 2wd for the final, really appreciated it and makes racing more fun !!! ;0)
You Fancy an SVR now?
beasty boys motorsport
19-11-2012, 12:51 PM
i might be down next week....as i'll have the car back:woot:
A video of the bearn in heat 1 race 3 last night..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U24q8-SizLQ&feature=g-crec-u
Steven Forster
19-11-2012, 04:43 PM
A video of the bearn in heat 3 last night..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U24q8-SizLQ&feature=g-crec-u
:thumbsup:
dpackster1980
19-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Would also like to thank Barry again for the loan of greggs 2wd for the final, really appreciated it and makes racing more fun !!! ;0)
It made a great target. :thumbsup:
It was a great night, loved it. Looking forward to next week.
Steven Forster
19-11-2012, 06:00 PM
It made a great target. :thumbsup:
It was a great night, loved it. Looking forward to next week.
Yeah 2nd target in 1 night.....:woot:
Steven Forster
19-11-2012, 09:26 PM
You Fancy an SVR now?
Hmmmm not sure which new 2wd buggy i would get, the SVR was really good especially being RWD, was easy too drive and push hard, loads of grip and really smooth but also liked pauls C4.1 aswell, tough choice with all these other new 2wd's out there now...........
chris68nufc
20-11-2012, 07:52 AM
Hmmmm not sure which new 2wd buggy i would get, the SVR was really good especially being RWD, was easy too drive and push hard, loads of grip and really smooth but also liked pauls C4.1 aswell, tough choice with all these other new 2wd's out there now...........
A RWD 2wd, that must have been a novelty, haven't seen many RWD 2wd cars!:p
chrispattinson
20-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Just to throw another one in the mix ..... I think you'll find the only 2WD on 18 laps on Sunday night was a Kyosho :thumbsup:
Shifta
20-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Just to throw another one in the mix ..... I think you'll find the only 2WD on 18 laps on Sunday night was a Kyosho :thumbsup:
Only coz I broke the C4.. (;
AfroP
20-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Only coz I broke the C4.. (;
C4.1's seem to spend a lot of time broken
chrispattinson
20-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Only coz I broke the C4.. (;
Yeah I know ..... but you you did pull your 502 out the bag to race my RB6 ..... I can't remember the result though :woot:
Shifta
20-11-2012, 06:39 PM
C4.1's seem to spend a lot of time broken
Walls tend to break anything!! :p
Shifta
20-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Yeah I know ..... but you you did pull your 502 out the bag to race my RB6 ..... I can't remember the result though :woot:
Yeah, I was just messin about :D
chrispattinson
20-11-2012, 09:51 PM
I can't really comment ...... I was miles away in 4wd . Good track though !
dpackster1980
21-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Just to throw another one in the mix ..... I think you'll find the only 2WD on 18 laps on Sunday night was a Kyosho :thumbsup:
Is that the race I was catching you until my car became invisible to Paul when I clipped the tire???? Yes it was. :thumbdown:
Boo to Paul.
corkyjohnson75
21-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Is that the race I was catching you until my car became invisible to Paul when I clipped the tire???? Yes it was. :thumbdown:
Boo to Paul.
Your car is to dark dude ! N try n get there for 6pm this week not 5.58pm, it's no good turning up early . (JOKE)
dpackster1980
21-11-2012, 08:41 PM
It was upsidedown so it's alloy chassis was on show not to mention the bright yellow wheels. Get yourself to Spec Savers on Saturday. :woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.