View Full Version : Has anybody got..
paulc
15-11-2012, 06:23 AM
Hi
Has anybody got any small digital weighing scales i could borrow on sunday got afew brass parts i'd like to weigh
Also will have a Durango 410 and Associated shock oils for sale cheap aswell and maybe afew other bits and bobs
Cheers
Jlc57
15-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Will kitchen ones be ok? I can bring those
neallewis
15-11-2012, 09:34 AM
There is no Batley meeting this coming Sunday, as Chadderton is running. Next Batley meeting indoors at Whitcliff is on the 25th Nov.
I've got some kitchen ones I use, and can bring. You could probably eBay some really cheaply to arrive before the next Batley meeting however.
Jlc57
15-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Paul, are you at Chadderton on Sunday? If so I will bring mine then
paulc
15-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Yeah i'll be at Chadderton this weekend ment to put that in the first post. If you could bring them along that would be great
Cheers
gazhillAE
17-11-2012, 08:02 AM
Paul come and see me
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.