PDA

View Full Version : etronix pulse


weave565
15-11-2012, 09:47 PM
can anyone point me in the right direction for a lipo pack for this tranny please???

thanks
weave565

V6Jim
15-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I just popped 8 NiMh's from Tesco in. Charge 'em up and they last for ages! Hours and hours of run time. LiPo's - pah!

Jimmy

shaun m
16-11-2012, 07:00 AM
i brought one from ebay the other day ( item number 180979597196 / i'm c*** with links !! ) does the job and it last's ages ..

morpheus2010
16-11-2012, 01:02 PM
i brought one from ebay the other day ( item number 180979597196 / i'm c*** with links !! ) does the job and it last's ages ..

Here's the link Turnigy 2650mah Transmitter TX LiPo LLF 11.1v fits Futaba + Turnigy 9x - *UK* (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180979597196;jsessionid=7F46DAD2D46CD7011DFAF80DEF 24D83B?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.ht ml%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D18097959719 6%26_rdc%3D1)

I use one in my Etronix Pulse EX3GPro and only need to charge once a month with weekly meetings. ( Need to take out of the tranny to charge )

tynhead
16-11-2012, 03:41 PM
I have the same battery as above, but you can get it from Hobby King for £11.63 posted...

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__16529__Turnigy_2650mAh_3S_1C_LLF_Tx_Pack_Futaba_ JR_.html

Awesome lasting power due to the 1C rating, will last for several meetings without recharge. I have now adapted the plug to work in my Sanwa Gemini II :)

weave565
16-11-2012, 04:26 PM
brilliant thanks guys.... would i need to balance charge them?