View Full Version : Next Meeting 22nd November @ 6.30pm CANCELLED
racer11
16-11-2012, 06:31 PM
22nd could everyone who has one bring trucks so we can get a big class of our own:D
EDIT: everyone try and bring your truck! Please note buggies as well!
EDIT EDIT: Dear Racers, with regard we have decided to cancel tonights planned race meeting. This is due to the heavy persistant rain forecast and very high winds. One of these elements we can cope with but two make it really tricky to run safely, and I do like you ALL to be safe with visiting SHRCCCC. It's dam shame but I think come 8.00pm it will be a wise one. We'll try and do TRUCKFEST next week instead.
SamRCRacing
16-11-2012, 06:44 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
gainsy
16-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Going to try & make this one with the new truck
Dudders
16-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Erm night of the trucks? Lol
Buggy racing as well!
SamRCRacing
16-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Would I be able to run 2 classes? Time wise or too short between races...
Dudders
16-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Be fine, although you will give up the 2wd on the night just as the trucks are so awesome!
TARTMAN
16-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Be fine, although you will give up the 2wd on the night just as the trucks are so awesome!
the SC are awsome, stadium to., so much more fun than buggies. well, I have sold my beloved SC to a deserving young man(lol) so that will be another one racing sometimes. IF you get more of you to race regular, i will end up buying another one i expect. LOVE the Big Dumb Trucks......;)
racer11
16-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Buggy racing as well!
naa no need for buggies :p SC are to fun:D
Assuming I get things sorted this weekend I'll be bringing the Leviathan for this
Dudders
18-11-2012, 05:42 PM
SC10 and RB5 Vega are ready to rumble!
Berky
18-11-2012, 11:27 PM
I am hoping to make it down again this Thursday with my truck.
just need to calibrate the speedo so i full throttle AND brake rather than just going forward :thumbsup:
Dudders
19-11-2012, 07:59 AM
You have a brake????????????????? :woot:
Ok so how close am I to getting the 22SCT ready for Thursday?
Tyre gluing - DONE
Finish body shell, mount it and ensure its ok - Body shell finished, just need a teeny tiny allen key in order to mount it.
Set up geometry - Darren saw how it comes "as per the manual" - LOL Lots of camber needs sorting out but essentially - 15 mins to complete
Install all electrics except steering servo which is in already - includes soldering - All done
Sort out dremel'ing the 2 screws that have their heads all messed up and replace - Cheers Darren - DONE and new, correct screws in place
Work out how I add another car to my transmitter - DONE
Bind Tx to car - awaiting a apektrum bind plug from Apex
Win all races that evening - an inevitability. Nuff said ;)
TARTMAN
19-11-2012, 11:14 PM
a bind plug is an easy one can be done on the night, we have plenty lol.
lets get those big dumb trucks racin., now i have sold mine i bet you all get them now..... hhhhmmmpppffffff:cry:
Dudders
21-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Looks like the shocking weather of yesterday and today have cleared and we have a break until the next weather systems comes in early doors on Friday. It all means we should be A OK and good to go for tomorrow's meeting.
It may be a tad bit windy though :lol:
can't wait to get the 22SCT going - alignment is well out until I get the radio binded in I reckon. Lots of turn buckle time is coming, apart from that its built :wub
grobson1970
21-11-2012, 02:54 PM
All pray for good weather :)
SamRCRacing
21-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Can't make it this week...
Sam
TARTMAN
21-11-2012, 11:10 PM
can't wait to get the 22SCT going - alignment is well out until I get the radio binded in I reckon. Lots of turn buckle time is coming, apart from that its built :wub
just get it all within a few mm of where its needed and the fine adjustments can be done on the nite.
Dudders
22-11-2012, 08:46 AM
It won't be pleasant but it'll be dry! See y'all later!
I will be there as normal for 7.30ish.
Stuart M
gainsy
22-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Sorry guys can't make tonight :(
Dudders
22-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Dear Racers, with regard we have decided to cancel tonights planned race meeting. This is due to the heavy persistant rain forecast and very high winds. One of these elements we can cope with but two make it really tricky to run safely, and I do like you ALL to be safe with visiting SHRCCCC. It's dam shame but I think come 8.00pm it will be a wise one. We'll try and do TRUCKFEST next week instead.
jlucas
22-11-2012, 02:59 PM
My week has just been ruined :-(
Dudders
22-11-2012, 03:07 PM
My week has just been ruined :-(
I'm glad it was me that did that for you ;):wub:woot:
jlucas
22-11-2012, 03:21 PM
It hasn't even rained today has it?
grobson1970
22-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Next thursday then for short course :)
Dudders
22-11-2012, 03:28 PM
It hasn't even rained today has it?
Not since AM mate but it's coming around tea time tonight, and with the high winds, it pretty much takes it out of my hands for obvious reasons, give me a buzz if you want. If I'm wrong I'll buy you a health food snack :)
TARTMAN
22-11-2012, 11:12 PM
damn windy and loads of rain came, so the call was a good one.
next week hopefully will be a normal dry(ish) one.:D
I didn't see the FB message until I was actually sitting in the car parkl waiting, SCT in car, waiting for truck fest :(
Oh well $hit happens
Dudders
23-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Happy to create a text alert system for regulars who want in.
TARTMAN
23-11-2012, 11:10 PM
that would be great. as many dont see oople or FB till to late, Mr James included lol............
so yes for me and i asume all members.
so can we make a list maybe via PM to neil of those that want to be text alerts regarding the fantastic british weather and race meets...................
I am in.............;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.