View Full Version : Racing Sunday 25th November !!!
Steven Forster
19-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Racing will be on this sunday the 25th, 6pm as uasual.......see you all there :thumbsup:
dpackster1980
19-11-2012, 05:34 PM
I'll be there. 2wd again.
beasty boys motorsport
20-11-2012, 12:48 PM
i;ll make an appearance :o 4wd....as i hate 2wd :p
N7ELA
23-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Deffo will be there this sun so nee lightweights please. Only serious racers who don't cry when I lap them... :drool:
dpackster1980
23-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Deffo will be there this sun so nee lightweights please. Only serious racers who don't cry when I lap them... :drool:
I bet you don't turn up. You'll lap me if Paul goes blind again this week! :woot:
Should be coming from Crook 2 f us.
chris68nufc
25-11-2012, 09:15 AM
What's the plans for tonight? Is it 2wd or 4 wd?
AfroP
25-11-2012, 10:52 AM
What's the plans for tonight? Is it 2wd or 4 wd?
which ever you fancy
last week, some were alternating 2wd and 4wd
1 heat of 2wd, the next of 4wd with the final finishing up as 4wd
beasty boys motorsport
25-11-2012, 10:55 AM
you all race 2wd and i'll race 4wd.......and i still wont win:woot:
corkyjohnson75
25-11-2012, 12:15 PM
2WD FOR ME .
chris68nufc
25-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Sounds like there's a few going.....hope I can make it!!
Samson
25-11-2012, 03:15 PM
I'll not be there.... Car broke!
On the plus side, bought a cougar from a fellow oople member so should be ok for 2wd and 4wd next time :)
Steven Forster
26-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Good night tonight with 12 people racing (mainly 2wd again) would have been 13 racing but corky forgot his marshalling glasses so pack sent him home ;)
(did you manage to ya ESC working) ?
Managed to lead the race for a few laps and hold pack up for a bit, think ive got him worried now :D
Might have to get my B44 sorted out for some 4wd action as its been a while now.
See you all again on this sunday 2nd of december at 6pm :)
corkyjohnson75
26-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Yes mate , all fixed now .
Steven Forster
27-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Yes mate , all fixed now .
sweeeet.....:thumbsup: ;)
chris68nufc
27-11-2012, 06:58 AM
Enjoyed racing once I was there on Sunday....it's so hard to prise yourself out of the house on a miserable Sunday evening!
Hope that there's a few more this Sunday to make things a little more interesting.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.